• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician

It's a south park reference! IT'S A SOUTH PARK REFERENCE!

665VOeL.png

I'm in no way shape or form like Ghost. I'm a nice guy! Ask Philip!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dis QTpie stream. Jungle Fiora LCS god.

Nev

Banned
Everything below the rank I'm in is bad.

I'm not even in d3 anymore. It wasn't a "you suck lowscrub" kind of message -I consider myself average- it was more like "don't get your hopes up thinking trolls and bad players will eventually stop being in your team" because the sad truth is in my experience they didn't stop until d3, and even there there were quite a few wannabe challengers who want to surrender after 1 team death (frequently his) and generally afk/troll because they will have no penalty for doing so since they're smurf, aka cancers of the community.

i dunno to me there's no reason to leave a game. There's always a chance. I've won 4 v 5s before.

at least if you stayed and got a win you'd have got something out of your wasted time.

Newt

but he doesn't care because it's a smurf. i mean fuck the person trying to actually climb right?
I do that on my main too. I don't play 4v5s. If someone dcs, I'll wait x amount of time for them to return. After that, I'm gone.

Sure, I'll vary the amount of time that I wait over how the game is going, but we were already behind that match.

If all 4 people are willing to work towards winning the game I'll play it out but if one has a really defeatist attitude then I'll just surrender.

Ocho

What's the point in grinding out a 4v5 -_-.

For respect of duo, you should keep on playing. It's like when I play 5s, if someone doesn't want to surrender, we keep at it. 5 man surrender or none.

Like I said in chat, you give up waaaay too easily. Justifiable, most of the time, but there are some questionable times when a comeback could happen (in this specific match more so if you're on gold elo).

Sofo

Is it so hard for people on ARAMs to have a minimally functioning brain? Dear god, they made juking Zyra's roots hard...

I wish ARAM had a ban and pick phase though, that'd be nice. Sometimes it's just really already over from the first 5 minutes lol.

Nekofrog

Banned
functionally braindead nasus who ghosts in 1v5

ww who instead of ganking just farms and when he does gank it's to flash in and ult to steal the kill on an almost dead target anyway

a trist who instead of just shooting things from a distance goomba stomps into 3 people

i was 8-2 at one point roaming because i knew ww wouldn't carry

fgdgdfhfdhdfhgfhg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom