• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

To be honest, there's a difference in knowledge even if you are on the same division as these people. I for one know I am trash, that's the first part, for the most part we people in Silver think we know shit but we don't. Also people that go on and on about "this champ so op" make me barf.
Part of playing this game is knowing other champions you are against, just see how much I was shat on by a Mordekaiser because I had no idea how to play vs it. People blame their lack of skill on "op champ" "noob champ" "easy champ" and that just sickens me.

Pretty hilarious someone playing Lucian would say that too, lol.
I remember when I was in silver and I thought a lot of champions were op that weren't really op. Like I remember thinking Lux and Amumu were op.

After hitting diamond, I no longer think Lux is op. But I still think Amumu is a little op piece of shit that riot needs to nerf asap and I have no idea how he was allowed to remain in his current state for this long
/rant

Sofo

I remember when I was in silver and I thought a lot of champions were op that weren't really op. Like I remember thinking Lux and Amumu were op.

After hitting diamond, I no longer think Lux is op. But I still think Amumu is a little op piece of shit that riot needs to nerf asap and I have no idea how he was allowed to remain in his current state for this long
/rant

Yeah like some you can tell that have little to no counterplay, but I always find that half the time people make those comments they're losing to idk, a Varus with Ignite (happened to my last ranked, my Lucian said Varus was op...). Like basically the only thing he had to do was juke ult and Thresh hook...

ashe is pretty cheap shes like 450 ip
hahaaaaaa

url-17.gif

Just saw the P O B dog fail to get rank 1. Q_Q

the varus ult is hard to juke because it comes out super fast. its just really fucking hard to aim for whatever reason and people always whiff.

Edwardo

cant deal with this game sometimes. so much stupid shit

Not good enough to be in gold I guess. Got a lot of stuff to work on.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Actually. Fuck it. I'm going to accept that I'm silver this season because I neglected to play Ranked. Fuck it all.

Blizzard

Banned
gaf3 just got accused of ddosing
I was spectating. The malphite disconnected earlier, but right before the game ended 3 of them literally disconnected at the same time. I thought maybe the game wouldn't count because of the servers going down, but after a while it showed up in match history.

That's also presumably why the malphite walked all the way into the blue team base.

Sofo

Holy crap with the rude french people on Coop vs AI. I just wanted to try Akali and I got hypey and ended up going for 1v3 shit and stuff. I see these bitches complain in french about me and how I am "stealing the easiest kills"... and then they were mocking me in post-game chat saying shit like "this dude must be using google translate like mad".

I don't need to, most french can be read by spanish people you dumb fucks.

ugh.

theyre just mad because not only are they bad at league but theyre bad at dota and counterstrike and starcraft and winning actual wars so they have to take it out on everyone else.

Nekofrog

Banned
I was spectating. The malphite disconnected earlier, but right before the game ended 3 of them literally disconnected at the same time. I thought maybe the game wouldn't count because of the servers going down, but after a while it showed up in match history.

That's also presumably why the malphite walked all the way into the blue team base.

rofl

i was all like "is this dude FOR REAL?" when that happened

subtles

The Wu was Diamond III while Fiora was unranked.

I can't breathe.

Pleasantly surprised with how I did. Nobody waits for you to poke as Blue Ez (nor Jayce for that matter.) :/

I should definitely play this mode more if one is matched against higher opponents. Send us to the new Rift.

Blizzard

Banned
Big shout-out to Schmattakopf who came so close to getting that final win for a ward skin. They even let us bad players in bronze bring them down while attempting the journey there. ( '_')7

Ferga

Just got forced to play an aram like game in draft.

Walk up to top lane. Minions come. 5 man ganked from the lane bush.

Was not enjoyable. Really shitty thing to do in a draft game. All I wanted to do was play SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom