• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Challenger Series Playoffs - Semifinals

EU: LowLandLions White vs Gamers2
t1427817600z1.png

NA: TDK vs Team Fusion
t1427850000z1.png

Please use the LCS Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Certainly. Tear into roa into athenes might be necessary.
I doubt that will be enough, 180 mana a pop will go through her pool in like one rotation

Itemizing for her DoTs on the other hand... Liandry's plus full AP and using only her Q and W which will be impossible to dodge with the decreased movespeed will probably actually kill people

Leezard

I doubt that will be enough, 180 mana a pop will go through her pool in like one rotation

Itemizing for her DoTs on the other hand... Liandry's plus full AP and using only her Q and W which will be impossible to dodge with the decreased movespeed will probably actually kill people
Would it be better than karthus? He should have lower cooldown on his Q.

Jeff-DSA

Ok, after about 2 weeks off, I think I'm ready to get back into things. I feel like I should probably stream my games, because nothing but stupid stuff happens (sometimes in my favor, sometimes not) when I play. Even if it's not great play, it's great comedy. I'll archive and let you guys know when something is worth a peek.

drawkcaB

Ok, after about 2 weeks off, I think I'm ready to get back into things. I feel like I should probably stream my games, because nothing but stupid stuff happens (sometimes in my favor, sometimes not) when I play. Even if it's not great play, it's great comedy. I'll archive and let you guys know when something is worth a peek.

This is absolutely true. The amount mind blowing dumbfuckery I've seen spectating Jeff's games is ridiculous.

Godan

Well that sucks I can't seem to be able to change my ward skins and now I selected the default skins it seems like I am stuck with them.

Anyone else had this before?

Sofo

I had a "challenger" moment with something very basic today. Bear in mind I just bought Caitlyn and I have only like 5 games at best with her.

Anyway, I got fairly fed in lane and basically all our lanes were even/ahead mostly, so this Yi jungle in the enemy team tries to get me on his own. I dropped a trap under me, he Q's and basically I just auto him to death. Since I had positioned myself in minions, he either had to run towards my turret, get auto'd by me in the river entrance/area or get chunked down by the minions there (he had like a sliver of life).

Was fun, and we ended up winning, so that was something that felt pretty good! I know it's not really something worth mentioning, but it was good that for once I didn't panick while being on my own.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I should play you sometime.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No, no. Nope.

I've spectated many of you at random times and I've spectated random games from Silver all the way to Challenger. I've seen some weird shit out of those matches, but no one touches Jeff. Matchmaking legit has a portion of the code meant to fuck with his soul.

(and it's hilarious)

He should start streaming.

Edwardo

My games are usually pretty boring.

No, no. Nope.

I've spectated many of you at random times and I've spectated random games from Silver all the way to Challenger. I've seen some weird shit out of those matches, but no one touches Jeff. Matchmaking legit has a portion of the code meant to fuck with his soul.

(and it's hilarious)

Such a voyeur ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
i had a dream today that madlife played support katarina

so tomorrow there's gonna be a pro urf match which should be pretty fun: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/esports/esports-event/thrilling-conclusion-urfitational

April 1 at 3 PM PDT whatever that means in argie terms and should involve regi, chauster, alex ich, scarra, maybe oddone and snoopeh too, that kind of peeps

Screw Poros, that Lulu is adorable
true... true...

i wish rito did another batch of ahri nendoroids ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

adcs = tanks now guys.

Everything is tanks now. Which means your ADC pool is now two-deep or you lose.

I lost a 18/6/13 ADC ranked game with Ezreal. I messed up positioning 72 minutes in and ended it, and teammates raged at me.

My team had a Bard. :(

An hour in, our team had the enemy mid inhib down, an enemy dead, and could rush either middle or the bottom inhib tower. Guess what happened? One person called top lane INNER TOWER, one or two other people split, and that basically cemented the loss (2-3 lost barons later).

In a 72-minute game, 2 people on my team never upgraded their trinket either. I asked multiple times.

I have had two of these. I have basically quit ranked permanently as there's no hope I will ever win again no matter what I do. I have things I can improve on, but Bronze is so bad I just don't care enough anymore.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What's that red laser behind him? Is someone else hunting Teemo?!

Edwardo

I lost a 18/6/13 ADC ranked game with Ezreal. I messed up positioning 72 minutes in and ended it, and teammates raged at me.

Yea I had a Morg game like this the other day. I went to ward, but ended up walking into a brush with 4 enemies and got demolished. Pretty much lost it for the team right there. It sucked, but you learn.

Newt

Looking back when I was in Silver V (basically bronze) I realize that back then it wasn't that I needed improvement, it was that I fundamentally didn't understand the game.

Pancakes

Looking back when I was in Silver V (basically bronze) I realize that back then it wasn't that I needed improvement, it was that I fundamentally didn't understand the game.

This is true. Improving mechanics won't help if you don't understand objectives, rotations, and roaming properly.

zkylon

zkylewd
so i think the nurf thing will just be this ex pro fun game and then we'll all get normal urf? that's what i think will happen now

anyways more details here

Ye OIde League Organization:
George “HotshotGG” Georgallidis
Andy “Reginald” Dinh
Brian “TheOddOne” Wyllie
Alexey “AlexIch” Ichetovkin
Clark “ClakeyD” Smith

vs

The Society of Worth Assessing Gentleman:
Stephen “Snoopeh” Ellis
Alex “Xpecial” Chu
Steve “Chauster” Chau
Brandon “SaintVicious” DiMarco
William “Scarra” Li

What's that red laser behind him? Is someone else hunting Teemo?!

oh shit

super secret sniper lux skin teaser

Edwardo

This is true. Improving mechanics won't help if you don't understand objectives, rotations, and roaming properly.

I feel like this applies to me a lot. My mechanics are pretty good, at least I think they are.. but I always feel like something is missing. Not being in the right place at the right time. Things like that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I feel like the opposite, haha. I have a pretty good feel of the game - I memorize timers, know when to push/rotate/hold, and I can generally anticipate the other team's movement.

My mechanics are dumpster tier though. ;__;

Blizzard

Banned
This applies to me too about not knowing when to go for objectives and rotations, but it also doesn't necessarily apply to bronze when (like I mentioned) people split into two different lanes an hour into a game, practically preventing any objective from being taken. As Newt said, bronze is somewhat incoherent.

Unless you're playing a solo split pusher like Tryndamere, I don't think you can often take lanes of minions + inhibitor towers + inhibitors by yourself, and no amount of begging or pleading or pinging seems to influence some people to focus getting to structures in those situations.

If it were a diamond game there might still be lots of people making poor decisions, but I theorize that objective focus / rotations might on average be better.

Tizoc

Would you say Master Yi is a good counter to Teemo? Odd question I know but his Ult would nullify the effects of his shroom's slow and if you get blind, you just Q him and then continue to rush his ass til death.

Would you say Master Yi is a good counter to Teemo? Odd question I know but his Ult would nullify the effects of his shroom's slow and if you get blind, you just Q him and then continue to rush his ass til death.

Only if teemo stand still and do nothing to survive otherwhise teemo can destroy Yi pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom