• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I just realized how awesome it was to get those those mundo buffs reverted. I played against one mid and had the horrible thought that he would b unkillable.
Q1GC0lW.png

I just encountered the strangest bug. My Q, R and back ability stopped working in a game as Katarina. Wtf...

Edit: Fixed itself in a different game. Interesting bug. Glad I don't even need my Q, R or recall ability as Katarina to win.

Blizzard

Banned
Sometimes it feels like League has no middle ground. Last night someone was telling me to kill myself. Today I went support (my least preferred / possibly worst role) and my ADC was praising me, telling everyone in allchat to honor me, etc.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I may have accidentally sent two posters that were not League posters. I found a labeled one and it's actually super lewd. Would anyone hang this even?

0jA9c91.jpg

Saprol

I may have accidentally sent two posters that were not League posters. I found a labeled one and it's actually super lewd. Would anyone hang this even?
I was wondering why Crystal Maiden was a lot less clothed. I think Artgerm's Ahri picture would be worse to throw on a wall.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I've got this on the hood of my car.

zkylon, thanks for the advice. I'm getting there. I try and watch the odd match on spectate or Youtube to get an idea of what people do. Didn't know there were specific items like Banshee's you should get for champions in particular, generally I follow guides and make an item set formatted how it is in the guide with "First Back" or "VS AD" sections etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
riot left ryze, hecarim, sona, etc. all enabled on urf mode so it's basically mirror matchups of the less fun to play against champions

if they at least had made draft mode or whatever

riot really fucked it up

zkylon, thanks for the advice. I'm getting there. I try and watch the odd match on spectate or Youtube to get an idea of what people do. Didn't know there were specific items like Banshee's you should get for champions in particular, generally I follow guides and make an item set formatted how it is in the guide with "First Back" or "VS AD" sections etc.
well it's kind of the same as that, tho some champions in particular are hurt most by some items than others

zed or fizz in particular hate zhonyas for instance

zkylon

zkylewd
it's pretty funny the little details they've added

i got to level 23

and was dealing like 450k damage to turrets

lol

didn't nerf katarina which is super annoying in every mode riot ever releases, including regular summoner's rift lol

but yea i guess i was just salty cos that first game was against ezreal, hecarim, ryze, zed and katarina and i was just like "hey let's have fun and try how kalista feels in this mode"

and it's unavailable in customs for some weird reason, which means i can't play with my friends with who we'd "ban" all the obnoxious champions and actually try to have fun

Leezard

it's pretty funny the little details they've added

i got to level 23

and was dealing like 450k damage to turrets

lol

didn't nerf katarina which is super annoying in every mode riot ever releases, including regular summoner's rift lol

but yea i guess i was just salty cos that first game was against ezreal, hecarim, ryze, zed and katarina and i was just like "hey let's have fun and try how kalista feels in this mode"

and it's unavailable in customs for some weird reason, which means i can't play with my friends with who we'd "ban" all the obnoxious champions and actually try to have fun
Usually it comes up in custom games some time later than the main event.

zkylon

zkylewd
is it just me that feels nothing for "urf"?

i guess it's some league beta thing that's way before my time but still, i care very little for that thing

I don't know how they are with the specific nerfs in URF, but Wukong wasn't really notable last URF. The most obnoxious ones were Sona, Evelynn, Urgot, Skarner... but they all pale compared to Hecarim.

Eve didn't get URF nerfs this year so she'll probably still be really good.

Tizoc

Hmm maybe I should get Shaco....
...and why the fuck isn't there a bundle for the April Fool's skins =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom