• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
maokai is imo the most broken one right now, out of the non-permabans like sona. khazix is pretty dumb too from what i've seen

had the most fun so far with azir, lizzy and trying to madlife predict every 5s with lux. kayle was also pretty fun i guess since you get to do the only fun part about kayle a bunch

Sofo

I think I am URF saturated @_@

I am no longer having fun and instead have to deal with people tryharding this ._. Pls, 6 bans are not enough !_!

Ashhong

I'm having trouble with voli jungle. I just get kited in team fights. Even if I manage to flip someone Im ahead of my team and just die to their team...

What's the typical build path? Maybe I just need more tank

maokai is imo the most broken one right now, out of the non-permabans like sona. khazix is pretty dumb too from what i've seen

had the most fun so far with azir, lizzy and trying to madlife predict every 5s with lux. kayle was also pretty fun i guess since you get to do the only fun part about kayle a bunch

Kha'zix is so troll. You just keep going invis and jumping away/slowing ppl with W whilst spamming laugh emote.

There's very little any skillshot reliant or melee champ can do to you.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having trouble with voli jungle. I just get kited in team fights. Even if I manage to flip someone Im ahead of my team and just die to their team...

What's the typical build path? Maybe I just need more tank

There's nothing to build other than tank on him. His execute on his W and base damage is more than enough to duel anyone. If you're dying in teamfights too quickly then just play as a peeler and flip away any assassin/frontline that tries to dive your team.

Sofo

Same here. Just 4-5 games are enough to get satisfied with it for me.

Worst is, after playing URF so much, I played 3 normals and I played like shit in two of them ._. (like complete trash!)

We just won them because of other people (and a Rengar wasting all his ults trying to get me) but dang ;_; Idk I guess it's better to get the bad games out of the way in just a day and just look forward!

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Strange question, every time I log into the game I have another 12+ friend requests pending. Is there some friend scamming thing of some sort going on or something?

V_Arnold

Does URF mode suddenly become serious if a few people (who are not us, mind you) start making money from playing it?

If it can be played in a "serious" way (like practicing builds,etc), yes.

For example, you are into Dominon, right? It is serious for you. Bam.
If URF mode were a permanent gamemode, we could argue then.

Opiate

If it can be played in a "serious" way (like practicing builds,etc), yes.

For example, you are into Dominon, right? It is serious for you. Bam.
If URF mode were a permanent gamemode, we could argue then.

I'm very in to dominion -- but it is not serious to me. It's a child's game. Which is completely fine.

I also love baseball, another childish game. And that's fine, too. Games for children don't become serious and sophisticated just because I happen to personally love them, or because some guy somewhere is making money off of it.

V_Arnold

It is not serious for me. It's a child's game.
So is baseball. Which is completely fine.

I remember having a similar argument with you before. Do not take this the wrong way, but I think that your definition of chil's game and childish is a bit different than what many others consider childish.

For example, how do we define childish or a child's game?
Chess? Kids can play it, its childish?
Gambling? Kids cant play it (legally), but I would put this more into addiction rather than game, but Poker matches do not agree with my definition.
Boxing? Sport? Bloddy serious, surely, but not sure if it is serious OUTSIDE the ring to.
In which case, Chess can be defined as very serious too, if it is important to you. You can suffer health injuries during such game too. Dehydration, elevated stress levels, stroke, etc.

Video games all could be placed all around the spectrum. I would not put a single label on Imagine Babyz and StarCraft II, for example. You might, I dunno.

Edit: Upon reading your edit, your stance on this seems clearer, but that still makes me uncomfortable. It is as if someone has taken Occam's razer and started applying it to hobbies and videogames too :D

Opiate

I remember having a similar argument with you before. Do not take this the wrong way, but I think that your definition of chil's game and childish is a bit different than what many others consider childish.

For example, how do we define childish or a child's game?
Chess? Kids can play it, its childish?
Gambling? Kids cant play it (legally), but I would put this more into addiction rather than game, but Poker matches do not agree with my definition.
Boxing? Sport? Bloddy serious, surely, but not sure if it is serious OUTSIDE the ring to.
In which case, Chess can be defined as very serious too, if it is important to you. You can suffer health injuries during such game too. Dehydration, elevated stress levels, stroke, etc.

Video games all could be placed all around the spectrum. I would not put a single label on Imagine Babyz and StarCraft II, for example. You might, I dunno.

Intellectually and emotionally facile. Silly. I think that's the general definition of childish, frankly. I'd add that you used the word serious to begin with.

Yes, people have gone to extreme lengths and had dire consequences from following childish pursuits.

You seem to believe that people caring about something gives it inherent value, or somehow elevates it just because so many people happen to like it. A trillion people could think Pokémon is amazingly awesome, and that doesn't suddenly make it serious and adult through sheer force of will. It's a childish thing that millions of people happen to like (right now), and it would still be a childish thing that a trillion people happen to like. And that's okay.

Nekofrog

Banned
opiate pls, you're ruining our stupid little thread here with actual thought and reasoned debate. call someone an idiot ffs

zkylon

zkylewd
Intellectually and emotionally facile. Silly. I think that's the general definition of childish, frankly. I'd add that you used the word serious to begin with.

Yes, people have gone to extreme lengths and had dire consequences from following childish pursuits.

You seem to believe that people caring about something gives it inherent value, or somehow elevates it just because so many people happen to like it. A trillion people could think Pokémon is amazingly awesome, and that doesn't suddenly make it serious and adult through sheer force of will. It's a childish thing that millions of people happen to like (right now), and it would still be a childish thing that a trillion people happen to like. And that's okay.

i think this is a pretty dumb discussion since it's basically semantics and also two people talking about completely different things

using the word serious to compare regular sr with urf is useful because clearly urf is a silly mode made for fun (evidenced by literally everything about that mode) while sr is a mode most people agree upon is meant for tryharding and strategizing and all that crap.

is sr comparable with go in "sophistication and seriousness"?

who gives a fuck

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
i think this is a pretty dumb discussion since it's basically semantics and also two people talking about completely different things

using the word serious to compare regular sr with urf is useful because clearly urf is a silly mode made for fun (evidenced by literally everything about that mode) while sr is a mode most people agree upon is meant for tryharding and strategizing and all that crap.

is sr comparable with go in "sophistication and seriousness"?

who gives a fuck
They can agree to disagree like kids.
Our Ori complains that she's too used to URF and can't manage mana/cooldowns

TSM Kennen loses tower in like 5 minutes and does nothing all game
#lcslyfe

Fracas

#fuckonami
It finally happened

I got a truther argument in urf my god

qydCCYU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.