• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

LCS Spring 2015 Playoffs - Quarterfinals

Best of Five

EU: (3) H2K vs (6) Copenhagen Wolves
t1428159600z1.png

NA: (3) Counter Logic Gaming vs (6) Team Liquid
t1428174000z1.png

Please use the LCS Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Well, I'm the first to grab my pitchfork against NB3 but when I randomly pop his stream (which allegedly isn't often) he seems to have toned down his bitch-status.
He only did that because he lost most of his morning viewers to QT since he kept acting like a little bitch to them with bans and shit.

He's like ocelote, he's just holding back to save face, not because he actually gives a shit about not acting like a petulant man child.

Sofo

when is it not shitposting

:^)

True true!

He only did that because he lost most of his morning viewers to QT since he kept acting like a little bitch to them with bans and shit.

He's like ocelote, he's just holding back to save face, not because he actually gives a shit about not acting like a petulant man child.

Well yeah, I know that! But I don't need people to "change" who they are (bitch-made), I am ok with them not acting like they are though!

Einbroch

Banned
URF is dumb. EXP is way, way, way out of balance. I know it's a stupid mode, but it's not fun when it's over after 3 minutes.

cHinzo

AP Jax in URF is broken as fck, but so fun to play. Unlimited gap closers on a 1.2s cooldown while doing more than 600+ damage with some items, W nuke on a 0.8s cooldown, E to dodge everything, reducing damage and stunning enemies on a 1.8s cooldown. RIDICULOUS. His ult also makes him have 200+ armor and mresist on a 16s cooldown. U guys should try it out sometime, it's really fun. :d

zkylon

zkylewd
Talon is fun but at the same time yes he can be boring. I main mid with talon, Diana, and Katarina. Maybe you could try Diana even though she is AP she still plays like ad to me since you are in their face when fighting other champions.

used to play her a lot before the barrage of nerfs but now i don't i don't like her so much.

i'm not a big fan of champions that play super passive until they 6 (like kat, akali, etc.), and she's too snowbally for my style

also yea it has to be ad since it's what i'm missing

if i want a tankier ap mid i can just play anivia or cho, if i want assassins i can play lebonk or ahri, so really no need for me to play diana

Tizoc

used to play her a lot before the barrage of nerfs but now i don't i don't like her so much.

i'm not a big fan of champions that play super passive until they 6 (like kat, akali, etc.), and she's too snowbally for my style

if i want a tankier ap mid i can just play anivia or cho, if i want assassins i can play lebonk or ahri, so really no need for me to play diana

Well if you want an offensive Mid AD champ, go Fiora- Hit Lvl. 2, Q, Auto, Q, Auto, bye bye 75% of their health.
:V

Edwardo

Jayce jayce jayce!

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like ad champions are just not as interesting

ad itemization is pretty lame and outside of zed and jayce most kits are super simple jump at the person then mash all button kits (and jayce and zed both have a lot of this). most ad mids are like all damage, no utility, few skillshots, useless when behind, etc. that's why i don't like them so much compared to ap mids who're a lot more interesting imo

i might give zed more tries since i feel like dedicating the time to learning lebonk payed off

i feel like ad champions are just not as interesting

ad itemization is pretty lame and outside of zed and jayce most kits are super simple jump at the person then mash all button kits (and jayce and zed both have a lot of this). most ad mids are like all damage, no utility, few skillshots, useless when behind, etc. that's why i don't like them so much compared to ap mids who're a lot more interesting imo

i might give zed more tries since i feel like dedicating the time to learning lebonk payed off
ZedSquare.png

the only mid u need.

I think Ezreal mid could be fun for an AD pick. Sure, he's all damage, but it's largely AD carry style kiting/poking damage instead of assassin/bruiser "jump in and spam buttons" damage. I say that as someone who has played mid in 1 of my last 100 solo queue games, and doesn't play Ezreal as an AD carry.

I think Ezreal mid could be fun for an AD pick. Sure, he's all damage, but it's largely AD carry style kiting/poking damage instead of assassin/bruiser "jump in and spam buttons" damage. I say that as someone who has played mid in 1 of my last 100 solo queue games, and doesn't play Ezreal as an AD carry.
double adc comps dont do well in solo q.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm really bad at zed tho

need lots of practice, i'm like ulting and not getting kills and constantly telling myself "a decent zed would've gotten that kill"

it's kind of embarrassing that i'm that bad at him, cos i'd say my mechanics aren't generally that bad :p

i kinda wish rito made a new ad mid, maybe a not so awful one :>

yeah i played him once mid against a leblanc and actually managed to kill her 1v1 but got flamed but our draven for the whole game so figured i'd rather not tilt the idiots on my own team and play someone else :/

Just play Fiora mid.
fiora's boring, specially mid

wtf is wrong with my internet

everyones playing tony hawk skating all over the place with no abilities.
I don't think its just your internet, there was this one time in my last game that I was hitting Maokai and then suddenly everything stops animating from lag and I just keep watching health bars go down

zkylon

zkylewd
yea leona is pretty easy tho very one dimensional

if you don't have much ip i'd buy annie instead. she's a bit more complicated than leona because she's so squishy but she has a lot more gameplay to her and she's also really cheap. she's still fairly easy tho not as dumb as leona

much more fun champion overall, too

faridmon

I think I pretty much need a tanky Su, because I play quite offensive most of the time (aka suicidal :/ ). I just need to get grip on the actual playing style before I can move on to other champs.

Leona and Anni sounds good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom