• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
If you're playing normals I suggest pick the most unsafest thing there is. Learn as much as you can because there really is nothing to lose. Learn what you can get away with and what you can't.
ehhh i dunno about that

like if you're goofing around in normals play whatever you want but if you want to learn it's always best to just spam the champions you wanna learn until you're comfortable with them

ehhh i dunno about that

like if you're goofing around in normals play whatever you want but if you want to learn it's always best to just spam the champions you wanna learn until you're comfortable with them

Yea that's what I mean. Spam champions you want to play, but push those champions to the max instead of playing safe. You will understand how far they can push it. Like for me in season 3 I mostly play Renekton. And eventually I know exactly how far up the lane I can be when the minion line was coming so I know when I can double E to get away from ganks and when I couldn't because I knew exactly when the minion line was/will be. Or I know the distance my E and flash could cover if a gank was coming. Since Renekton was such a lane bully, I had to figure out timing windows where I could bully. If I didn't take advantage of that I felt like I'm wasting the pick since he gets out scale by pretty much every conventional top laner.

P.S Doublelift and Trick2G are duoing... this may be the better than Sneaky/Aprho LOL.

Trick making Voli support looking broken as fuck in master/challenger tier lol.

http://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/

Click on KDA and take a guess which champion has the lowest KDA.

Nekofrog

Banned
im in a lobby right now where every single person took a turn hovering gangplank on both teams

it's the little things

edit: aaaand someone broke the combo. gg last pick red side you fucker

gg

Sofo

I feel I'm improving on Thresh, which is good although idk how useful it is nowadays with so many tanks. He does quite the job for peeling though, so that's good. Been getting better at being smart with the lantern and spacing Qs and Es a bit more to always have CC available (and if game goes long enough for 40% CDR then that's just delicious). My only gripe is trying to pop FoTM stacks after laning. It's just ugh ._. Maybe I should just switch to the coin after laning phase but the shield sometimes does pay off so idk. Thoughts?

Pd. got to be Tristana in a Cait/Rengo lane yesterday and that sure was fun o.o/

Newt

a8b344acfd54762825d855961bf84701.png

Jeff-DSA

Just had, hands down, the most fun game of League I've ever played in ranked. We started out behind from the beginning and throughout the entire game. We were scrappy and just kept from losing too many objectives. Down 3 dragons to 1 and a bunch of kills, we had to play smart. We got a dragon to get that second one, and started rotating like a bunch of bosses. We won a big team fight purely on perfect use of abilities and focus, pushed all the way to their nexus. We pushed through the inner mid, the mid inhib turret, the inhib, both nexus turrets and they came out and killed a couple of us as we tried to run with me getting away with less than 100 HP left. I ulted (as Pantheon) back to their nexus and finished it off as they were caught with their pants down in the middle lane. Incredible.

As you can imagine our post game chat was a huge circle jerk.

That's pretty awesome.

It was something alright.

...did that Sivir just run at the enemy team every time she respawned?

Yes. But what's worse is they specifically did it in each different lane for maximum feed and stuck around to get assists and continue as well.

dat full atk spd build lol

It's like...if you're going to troll a game, do something I haven't seen before instead of this season 2 mid or feed BS, right?

Blizzard

Banned
im in a lobby right now where every single person took a turn hovering gangplank on both teams

it's the little things

edit: aaaand someone broke the combo. gg last pick red side you fucker

gg
That's the funniest League thing I've read lately. I like when people play around like that.

Jeff-DSA

reminder: i'm a busta.

crybaby low tier scrubs take notes on how 2 play dis game.

ps: don't duo promos with newt.

I spectated a couple of games last night that you two played. There was the same feeder on your team in both games and he just looked so overmatched and outclassed by everybody else in the game that it sort of ruined things. I almost felt sympathy for you guys, but then I remembered that's a sissy feeling.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I spectated a couple of games last night that you two played. There was the same feeder on your team in both games and he just looked so overmatched and outclassed by everybody else in the game that it sort of ruined things. I almost felt sympathy for you guys, but then I remembered that's a sissy feeling.
Yeah, it was pretty sad. Happens though. Just have to get back up and brush it off.

Righteous Glory on Kennen sounds dirty. Gerbil dash is already annoying as it is

Also what is it with me and 6.84, it feels like every time I read something about Dota patches it's patch 6.84 ever since the first game, what the fuck

Jeff-DSA

I've spectated a few Ashe high level games lately and those that use her ult properly are doing very well. I see a lot of people fire the ult off down the mid lane and it's often enough for their teammate to get a kill. It's so freaking wide that it's hard to dodge late, so that seems really effective. Obviously it's always strong to begin a team fight as well.

I might have to give her another look. I know she's hard to play, but I've been a bit mesmerized on the effects of a properly used Ashe ult.

Blizzard

Banned
The up-the-middle thing is annoying if you're a mid laner. I've probably been hit by up-the-middle Sion ults and possibly teleport homeguard Hecarim ults, same sort of cheese idea -- get to the mid laner when they think they're out of range.

zkylon

zkylewd
some of the sand skins are out

skarner and rammus are 975, xerath is 1350, but it's at 975 now

the xerath one was a big disappointment, and i dunno why it's 1350 tbh since the effects barely look any different

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

the xerath one was a big disappointment, and i dunno why it's 1350 tbh since the effects barely look any different
They should have made him look like Ermac or some Babylonian King.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

The Xerath skin is currently listed on the store for 975 RP.

drawkcaB

About f'ing time. Gonna grab me that Skarner skin. I was going to get the Rammus one too just because it's so nice, but I'll wait for sale on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom