• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet_0

Banned
do you build any offense items on Volibear? I played a couple of arams with him and seemingly I do nice damage while just building defense

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just for you peeps here we are nao rito

Octarine Core
New item formed from Mystic Staff and Soul Booster

Requires:
Mystic Staff (2700)
Soul Booster (3200)
Total: 5900

Provides:
+25 Intelligence
+450 HP
+400 Mana
+4 HP regeneration
+100% Mana regeneration

Passive: Cooldown Reduction - Reduces all cooldowns by 25% (Affects Item CD)

Passive: Spell Lifesteal - Restores health for a percentage of any damage dealt from spells. 25% from heroes, 5% from creeps

Janna:
Naga Siren -
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Song of the Siren Scepter now regenerates you and nearby allies by 6% of maximum HP per second for up to 7 seconds.

Icefrog has gone crazy tier:
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Centaur: Stampede (3.75 seconds) reduces all incoming damage by 70% and allows allies to run through obstructions (trees, cliffs, etc). Destroys trees

Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter (4200 gold item) to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well

+ http://gfycat.com/UnfinishedTatteredAplomadofalcon

Jeff-DSA

Screw you guys.

These are the kinda posts I come for.

Let me make it better. Two games in a row with long DCs from teammates. The one we just lost we lost after we aced their team because our defending teammate lagged and stood there while minions took the nexus.

Read that alex ich ask for a tryout onto CLG and they said no, then in reality they didn't even have a real tryout (when hot shot made that announcement of them having tryouts) it was just between Link and Mancloud. Holy fuck what an inept ass organization.

zkylon

zkylewd
DRRZPAkt0JpgwHwB

rly like this artist

that jinx skin would look so cool

Leezard

Read that alex ich ask for a tryout onto CLG and they said no, then in reality they didn't even have a real tryout (when hot shot made that announcement of them having tryouts) it was just between Link and Mancloud. Holy fuck what an inept ass organization.
They really want link to stay so they made a fake tryout. Hotshot doesn't want clg to become a top team for real out seems.

jerd

Secured my gold border and skin. Can't decide if I want to call it quits for a while and just play to avoid decay or try to torture myself some more and see if I can climb to plat.

Secured my gold border and skin. Can't decide if I want to call it quits for a while and just play to avoid decay or try to torture myself some more and see if I can climb to plat.

The only way you can go back to silver is if you go down to silver V MMR. It's like a free safety net to see how high you can go. Might as well play as many games as possible.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dota added a CDR/Spellvamp item, just wanted to share some of the interesting stuff :<

It looks cool but considering we have no idea what those heroes skills do it's hard to get excited. I'm happy for you doto bros tho.

They changed it a while ago, so only plat and up decays.

And thank god for it. I'll be gold and get my fancy pants season skin while playing other vidya games.

jerd

holy shit i went from disappointed i've spent so much on games that I'll never play to feeling wholly and completely inadequate. when's the next steam sale?

edit: actually what's really embarrassing is the fact that my first steam sale when I had no clue what was going on I bought one of the ripoff dev packs... and it was Ubisofts D:

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
holy shit i went from disappointed i've spent so much on games that I'll never play to feeling wholly and completely inadequate. when's the next steam sale?

edit: actually what's really embarrassing is the fact that my first steam sale when I had no clue what was going on I bought one of the ripoff dev packs... and it was Ubisofts D:
Nooooo. Never buy Ubisofts game on PC.

That CDR+Spell Vamp item won't see much use due to its cost. Soul Booster is already a niche item and if you buy a Mystic Staff you might as well get Sheepstick instead.

Talents

Banned
The only one I'm not keen on is the Rengar one. I love that they included the grass role on Imps one and the Generals jacket is a nice touch for Pawns one.

Talents

Banned
I hate it when Singed gets a skin because it means that people are going to play him.

Singed is such a fun champ though. I hate playing top lane but if there was a top lane champ I had to learn it'd be Singed. Just running around flipping people and laughing as they try to get away.

Nekofrog

Banned
It probably made Alex Ich feel like shit when they straight up denied him a tryout in order to keep Link on the team, but he must feel like he dodged a bullet now.

Negaduck

do you build any offense items on Volibear? I played a couple of arams with him and seemingly I do nice damage while just building defense

You can build a last whisper for more damage on his bite. I personally tend to get abyssal over that as it gives the MR, increases your roar and ult damage and has the negative MR aura that can help your team when you beast mode in.

zkylon

zkylewd
those samsung skins are really good, specially pawn's, mata's and imp's. so cool

Dota added a CDR/Spellvamp item, just wanted to share some of the interesting stuff :<

well maybe like translate it a bit for us non-doters cos i don't understand anything :T

There's no decay in gold
oh dang maybe i should at least finish placements then

Get on my level peasants.

zzGoRyo.png

lol that's so little

i'm at 439

twitchroll.gif

Oh my gooooood
OMG

The Ashe rework notes are out and they are pretty cool. I like the new way that her passive works now. Also now that her e is global is neat which will help some times. I which they said how the passive how fast it would stack til you would crit. Over all it seems cool I will be waiting to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom