• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Twitch are you OK?
twu.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
The Ashe rework notes are out and they are pretty cool. I like the new way that her passive works now. Also now that her e is global is neat which will help some times. I which they said how the passive how fast it would stack til you would crit. Over all it seems cool I will be waiting to try it out.

I knew they'd move her q to the passive

Looks pretty good

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Peeps going to MSI get all 4 skins weeeeeeee. I'll try to get codes for you nerds :p.

garath

The Ashe rework notes are out and they are pretty cool. I like the new way that her passive works now. Also now that her e is global is neat which will help some times. I which they said how the passive how fast it would stack til you would crit. Over all it seems cool I will be waiting to try it out.

Here's the link:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...ion-update/champion-update-ashe-takes-aim-pbe

I love it. I can't wait to play her on live.

edit: Support ashe will be even more of a thing.

Tizoc

Eh...Twitch's face could be a little more cartoony but otherwise, I'm getting the whole goddamn set =_=

Ashe changes are interesting though!

Peeps going to MSI get all 4 skins weeeeeeee. I'll try to get codes for you nerds :p.

Awesomest Pancakes <3

zkylon

zkylewd
ashe sounds like she could be really strong

we were talking with boko about replacing e passive and making volley less bullshitty through minions, as well as giving her extra dmg against slowed ppl, so kind of similar!

i love the new hawkshot

garath

Ashe still has no escapes or gap closers but with a guaranteed slow, a better hawkshot and some solid damage potential with the new passive and active Q, she might actually be in the real ADC rotation.

Depending on the numbers, the midgame damage spike with an IE might be pretty serious.

Jeff-DSA

Ashe will be able to kite very well, and if they keep chasing her, that freaking machine gun will kick in and it won't go well for pursuers. She looks awesome.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ARAM surrender time down to 15 minutes? Time to start playing league again.

faridmon

Way to undermine Sejuani in the new patch

''We nerfed him before, but don't worry, he sucks even more now because we keep nerfing his build so you don't notice.''

riot pls

TomShoe

Banned
>Skillshot Q
>SKILLSHOT Q
>SKILLSHOT Q

welp, no point playing Ryze anymore. Just like Blitz. 450 IP down the toilet. #ThanksRiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom