• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomShoe

Banned
Hec and Sej are permabanned anyway. They need to reign them in or we'll never see them again. Yes, pun intended.

Still, I wish I didn't have to waste my bans on Hec & Uani when I could ban something more annoying, like Kat. My team's midlaner has never done well against a Kat. Most recently our voli mid went 0/3 in lane and Kat tore our collective anuses open, hard carrying that game.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Got into game and bam, 600 ping and constant DCs

Alright then

edit: holy shit i cant even move what in the hell

as soon as another player comes on my screen, my ping skyrockets

TomShoe

Banned
Got into game and bam, 600 ping and constant DCs

Alright then

edit: holy shit i cant even move what in the hell

as soon as another player comes on my screen, my ping skyrockets

Used to have the same problem in my dorm, but then I started connecting my laptop to my router with an ethernet cord. Now my ping is only 120 :^)

Edwardo

4uiYUBT.png

Lee wouldn't get off my ass all game. Just had to allow myself to be carried. Luckily, they couldn't beat us 5v5.

i feel like the bjork passive change might be a pretty big deal
I just read the lifesteal affecting the proc thing, that could be pretty important yeah

10% out of 8% from a big-ass health pool might be the difference between killing a tank or auto attacking a thornmail to death

zkylon

zkylewd
FRvMB8iTLlIzEBY2

i thought this was kind of amazing (if anyone gets it)

I just read the lifesteal affecting the proc thing, that could be pretty important yeah

10% out of 8% from a big-ass health pool might be the difference between killing a tank or auto attacking a thornmail to death
yeah by the time you buy bjork that's like an extra 60 health you steal or something that scales with game time

really big buff i feel

indirect twitch buffs ftw
not really, it's a buff to the entire class, or at least the subset that can afford going bjork, not just twitch

zkylon

zkylewd
dsads.jpg

STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX
STAR GUARDIAN LUX

DSJLASLDKJASLKDJLAKJDLKASJDLKASJDLKJ

zkylon

zkylewd
luxstarguardianlux.jpg

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

THE PINK

TEH SKIRT

THAT SAKURA CARD CAPTORS WAND

THE PIGTAILS

THE UNFIORM

SO MUCH PINK

I DIDNT EVEN TALK ABOUT TEH SHOES OGMALKDJASKJ

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sailor Moon Lux. Christmas came early for Zkylewd.

Edwardo

Had to jungle again and had no idea who I wanted to play, so I picked Amumu for the first time since Season 1. He got a friend back today.

Sailor Moon Lux seems amazing. I wanna see the particles

Also Ashe now has some math shenanigans concerning her crit chance. Can't tell what difference it makes lol but hey guaranteed crits

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are there any ADC's that can effectively splitpush? I'm so sick of the TDM mentality and I want to take towers.

I mean holy shit, after like 10 minutes every single game becomes aram.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Are there any ADC's that can effectively splitpush? I'm so sick of the TDM mentality and I want to take towers.
Team fighting and objective based gameplay dominate the meta right now. If you try to split push, especially on and ADC, it's usually very easy for the enemy team to force a teamfight or objective and punish players that try to split. If your AD carry (whose role is rapidly take turrets or other objectives after teamfights) is splitting the rest of the team has relatively little to do.

More than that, any AD carry attempting to split is the easiest target in the world and you will never escape a Righteous Glory tank. I don't even understand why someone would enjoy a split meta. If you want to mindlessly push League isn't the game for you right now.
Those are some sad thighs.
When are you coming back?

zkylon

zkylewd
im not gonna sleep thinking about the splash art

it's 1350 rp which is awesome since it probably means vfx and a new dance i hope

perfecet price for the perfect skin

i love u rito

Gank you gank you gank me gank me rito

omg what if she has like a theme song on her back animation

Fracas

#fuckonami
yeah I know, I'm just mad. It's so frustrating, every single game is constant teamfighting followed by backing, ignoring every single objective/cs wave, then everyone goes mid and does it again.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
yeah I know, I'm just mad. It's so frustrating, every single game is constant teamfighting followed by backing, ignoring every single objective/cs wave, then everyone goes mid and does it again.
Weird? I dunno, could be fun. If you play Kalista you can just do most of the objectives on your own at least.

Ken

Team fighting and objective based gameplay dominate the meta right now. If you try to split push, especially on and ADC, it's usually very easy for the enemy team to force a teamfight or objective and punish players that try to split. If your AD carry (whose role is rapidly take turrets or other objectives after teamfights) is splitting the rest of the team has relatively little to do.

More than that, any AD carry attempting to split is the easiest target in the world and you will never escape a Righteous Glory tank. I don't even understand why someone would enjoy a split meta. If you want to mindlessly push League isn't the game for you right now.

When are you coming back?

When I get a working computer.

Or they port this to PS4.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Weird? I dunno, could be fun. If you play Kalista you can just do most of the objectives on your own at least.

It's fun if I'm fed, but in those close games, it makes throwing a lot easier if someone's out of position (which in silver is pretty often, haha).

It makes games drag on a lot longer than they should, too. People are so afraid to force dragon and even baron regardless of how big a lead we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom