• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I strongly prefer people be honest and forthright with their lewdness than hide it and (especially) suppress it. I'm glad, for instance, that a thread for Senran Kagura exists instead of it being a game that clearly some people here liked (how could a nerdy game forum like this one with so many posters not have a few) but no one was willing to admit they enjoyed.

It's a compliment, don't worry. This is why I tell so few jokes.

You heard the man, time to post lewd fanart. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zkylon

zkylewd
i bet the people at rito are pretty chill and wouldn't mind your shady past, costy

i'm willing to be a character witness of your upstandingness

Nah, Evilore got a character portrait for his donation. Though someone gave away 20 keys for the game last night.
unfortunately without a videocard i can't get even 10 fps in the character creation screen

so very sad

Also, in case you don't read the PoE thread. This is what happens when you try to backseat |OT| for a game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157560358&postcount=495
i only made one ot in my life and it was too much pressure, i didn't enjoy it

I strongly prefer people be honest and forthright with their lewdness than hide it and (especially) suppress it. I'm glad, for instance, that a thread for Senran Kagura exists instead of it being a game that clearly some people here liked (how could a nerdy game forum like this one with so many posters not have a few) but no one was willing to admit they enjoyed.

It's a compliment, don't worry. This is why I tell so few jokes.
this is a strange new side of you opiate lol

if you're going to write/draw a lewd manga, at least try a little.

Though I guess that's half the charm of TLR for fans. The mangaka really doesn't give a shit and is hiding reflections of things that even H-manga can't get away with in Japan in random panels.

it's kind of hilarious but not my type of lewd

zkylon

zkylewd
some reasons i can think of

diana spikes really hard at 6 and roa is counterproductive to that since it needs 10 minutes to stack

diana doesn't need the mana

diana really needs an early zhonyas, either first or second item, so better rushing that. she needs zhonyas active to get a second spell rotation after she engages, plus the tankiness is really nice

Ocho

Sona is so strong now I don't even hesitate first picking her. Did they buff her? Did I get better? Maybe it's the DJ skin.

I've given 3 pentas to my ADC simply by timing the ult right. Self proclaimed god of Sona ults.

some reasons i can think of

diana spikes really hard at 6 and roa is counterproductive to that since it needs 10 minutes to stack

diana doesn't need the mana

diana really needs an early zhonyas, either first or second item, so better rushing that. she needs zhonyas active to get a second spell rotation after she engages, plus the tankiness is really nice
Yeah after playing her all of last week I learned that. Also she is soo much fun you have so much burst. Also being about to jump camp walls is nice.
Also is she good in the jg I didn't try it when she was free.

zkylon

zkylewd
my friend plays her and builds like magus zhonyas lich bane and i hate it

it's basically 4v5 for a good while and it's not like it's as effective as a level 6 rengar gank or whatever

i hate it lol

my friend plays her and builds like magus zhonyas lich bane and i hate it

it's basically 4v5 for a good while and it's not like it's as effective as a level 6 rengar gank or whatever

i hate it lol
Lol yeah that is kinda what I though it would be like weak til level 6 then she is ok but still not great.
I guess I will stay with xin :/

Jeff-DSA

Sona is so strong now I don't even hesitate first picking her. Did they buff her? Did I get better? Maybe it's the DJ skin.

I've given 3 pentas to my ADC simply by timing the ult right. Self proclaimed god of Sona ults.

Pretty sure she just got a little bump, yeah.

Fracas

#fuckonami
"NURF"

" "Strategic Buff of Strategistic Strategery

+100% Mana and Energy consumption
+200% Cooldown Inflation on Abilities, Activated Items, and Summoner Spells+50% Anti-Tenacity
+225 Movement Speed Reduction
+200% Delay between basic attacks
Critical strikes deal 50% of total attack damage
This unit deals critical strikes on 150% of its attacks
Protection against superfluous decisiveness
This unit is vulnerable to consequences

Source: Look Before You Leap""

rad

Blizzard

Banned
I may not ever get gold again, but at least I reached one goal. After 2-3 years, I finally collected all the pokemon without buying RP.

champions2asko3.png

Fizz
Urchin Strike (Q) AP ratio increased to .5 from .3
Seastone Trident (W) [Several changes]
[Passive: Now includes % of target missing HP over 3 seconds]
[Active: now has AP ratio INSTEAD OF missing health %]
So... just reset the Fizz nerfs with the ult amp on top?

That does not sound fucking stupid in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom