• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

edit: also for people like me that like meaningless stats here's this fun site

I got supporter with low versatility (no surprise there!) and I need to improve slightly on objective and a bit more on action score (I guess that one is kill participation?). I ward more than other "supporters" so idk what that means!

Kenai

I like those Bard buffs! i really want to play him more, was hoping they'd up the chime exp rather than the mana count but i guess they want him to play in lane more.

Ferga

5ERITKV.png

Haha

So I got 2 pairs of duo queuers beg the team to let me jungle in champ select. They even threatened to troll if I didn't get jungle.

Ferga

I'm about to go through a day where I get demoted, promoted and then demoted again.

Have a full ad team who picked into a first pick rammus.

GG.

Edit: Nvm... I seem to win the games I shouldn't...

Sofo

According to that site i'm a vision master.

And I laughed at this stat for myself. Dunno if it's a good or a bad thing.
59zzoMz.png

Oooh, you made me realize it has more stats, that's cool!

Also, did you add me on EUW yet!? I mostly play with the same 4/6 IRL friends (and Dobe hates me for it) but I sometimes log in alone!

Edwardo

Oooh, you made me realize it has more stats, that's cool!

Also, did you add me on EUW yet!? I mostly play with the same 4/6 IRL friends (and Dobe hates me for it) but I sometimes log in alone!

I didn't yet. I haven't logged into euw since the last time. I'll def try to remember when I get home later.

Being an ADC player and that site saying I'm a tactician makes me feel so bad because no one listens to my fucking calls

Hey guys, we just won a teamfight 3 for nothing, let's take our free dragon! Wait why are you guys recalling, ya'll have like full health
*An enemy has slain the dragon*
God fucking damn it

Negaduck

I watched a trick stream just to learn the skill path for voli. I still watch trick's voli games on his YouTube because he does a great job of explaining why you want to do something and the mindset you should have and what details you should be noticing and thinking of.

Tizoc

So with Bard, if you place your E right and enemy champs are chasing you you could lure them all the way to your team's healing platform.

Had a few nice matches recently
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1131305442/205390904?tab=overview

This one I was Jungle Xin, we managed to get ahead by the mid game, and while I didn't gank much my team worked really well together.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1131347427/205390904
THIS one had me against a Top Nasus, fucker got 2 kills off of me early on but my jungler reksai helped out well enough to take him down. By end game he had like 700 stacks and could waste our entire team =_=

Luckily we managed to push mid lane well enough that i got some assists.
One funny thing happened to me while i was taking top turret was that the fizz came to kill me, but at that point I didn't have ANY magic resist, he got me to a silver of health but my W+Ult finished him off.
Nasus can be such BS...

Ashhong

Man I stayed up until like 4am last night in a huge loss streak. Went 6 games down, 4 of those while at 0lp. Thank god my mmr must have been pretty decent. I didn't get dropped. Finally won one and went to sleep lol

Tizoc

Build health and bite people?

Black Cleaver gives him HP! and cooldown so he can bite even more frequnetly!
All things considered tho, in team fights he can utilize his bite to take out a primary target and his ult can be another good alt. to help his team mates clean up.

cHinzo

Is it AFK day today? 3 games in a row with an AFK in our team and 1 game where we just got destroyed (5-20 or something) and surprisingly nobody went AFK. Rough times. ;_;

Negaduck

Would you say BoRK is a worth building on Volibear, at least as a final item?

Never. You would be better off getting last whisper.

Good items on voli (imo of course)

Jingling

Cinderhulk
Trinity
Randuins
Spirit visage
Banshees
Warmogs
Righteous glory

Last whisper for more bite damage and aa.

Void staff for more screams and more damage when you use your ult.

If you top I would go rod of ages after sunfire.

These are just items I've had success with.

If they are heavy ad grab a frozen heart or thorn mail.

Just go mega tank and you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom