• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies.
13b459da9883bb4cb9313faa6d477e9a.png
lucky i was there to carry ur ass back to d4

again.

Hey LeagueGAF, when you're playing against a Graves/Leona bot lane ... are you supposed to try and engage them at close distance or use any range you have to your advantage?

Tizoc

Bronze Lyfe entry #9932

Fuck
this
Bronze
Hell
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1131371333/205390904
There we were, we had baron We rushing mid ll 5 of us, at the very least we could've taken the nexus turrets, we reach the turrets and what happens? Trisana goes back to the bot lane to clear it.
and from there it just went downhill.
Fuck this bronze hell and these fucking idiots who don't know how to play. I can only support for so long before an idiot would throw the fucking game.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1131331355/205390904
^The previous game was nicer, Panth was ahead at top lane, i re-assure Jax that he'll make it up in team fights, and that he did, I just wanted to try out the Ashe skin but I did really good all things considered. I would've honored my team but the pc i was using at the cafe always crashes the client after each game =(

Bronze Lyfe entry #9932

Fuck
this
Bronze
Hell
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1131371333/205390904
There we were, we had baron We rushing mid ll 5 of us, at the very least we could've taken the nexus turrets, we reach the turrets and what happens? Trisana goes back to the bot lane to clear it.
and from there it just went downhill.
Fuck this bronze hell and these fucking idiots who don't know how to play. I can only support for so long before an idiot would throw the fucking game.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1131331355/205390904
^The previous game was nicer, Panth was ahead at top lane, i re-assure Jax that he'll make it up in team fights, and that he did, I just wanted to try out the Ashe skin but I did really good all things considered. I would've honored my team but the pc i was using at the cafe always crashes the client after each game =(

I used to main supp. I did it all the way to Silver 5 and then the rage was too much. Supp to me is the single most difficult role to play, if only because of how difficult it can be to carry. After that I went Mid and top lane. Won a lot more games.

Supports one of the easiest carry roles because you can essentially 1v2 bot lane if you're better than their support.

Nope. You have to have a decent or at least competent adc. Nothing worse than going all in as Leona and seeing your adc farm and miss creeps as you tank two champs.

Bacon

lol some guy just picked ori support. When someone complained they go: you should have told me who you wanted me to pick otherwise go fuck yourself. This game will go well.

Edwardo

You guys need to jump on the Karma support freelo train

Hilariously strong down here in silver land

I used to play a ton of Karma. I feel like she's good with someone like Ezreal and you can both go to town poking them. Her Ult-Q is great early on if both parts hit. I just feel like she isn't very good against hard cc unless you and your adc are great at kiting.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just got a ranked inactivity notification for our second ranked 5v5s team

When we climbin to challenger b o y z

I used to play a ton of Karma. I feel like she's good with someone like Ezreal and you can both go to town poking them. Her Ult-Q is great early on if both parts hit. I just feel like she isn't very good against hard cc unless you and your adc are great at kiting.

Oh yeah, she's a terrible support overall. She's just like any damage support - great at poke/skirmishes but dreadfully mediocre at teamfights or protecting the carries.

But in my elo, most bot lanes are afraid to all-in so I can just chuck Qs all day and basically 1v1 their ADC whenever I feel like.

Edwardo

Do u guys still play Zyra support? Any specific champs you want to face or avoid with her?

No, every little thing you do makes the game autosave

The game even autosaves if you do an emote

Oh sweet. I played a little of Dark Souls so I wasn't sure. Bloodborne looks cool, but I don't have a ps4.

Do u guys still play Zyra support? Any specific champs you want to face or avoid with her?
Out of the typical supports I'd say Sona ad Leo are probably hardest match up due to their respective poke and engage.

Post-6 it's all one way traffic for Zyra though, IMHO.

Edwardo

Out of the typical supports I'd say Sona ad Leo are probably hardest match up due to their respective poke and engage.

Post-6 it's all one way traffic for Zyra though, IMHO.

Cool. I've been playing a lot of the same supports lately and I want to mix it up a bit. A lot of Morg, Annie, Lulu, and Braum.

then don't play supports like leona whose kits are reliant on having a decent adc.

That was an example. I used to main Taric. I was a real fan of passive sustain lane. That said what can you do when your adc blows all his summoners at level 5 and failed to kill the enemy jinx or leona, has taken minion agro and decided to go aggressive while you were dropping a ward in the bush and was low on mana.

Blizzard

Banned
They need to start handing out bans for leavers/afkers. Every single match I've played today has had one.
Did any of them result in a surrender within 5 minutes?

In theory Riot's LeaverBuster system catches them and might eventually ban them. In practice, Newt has bragged about leaving a lot of games in diamond, and the system doesn't detect the person at all if a surrender happens within 5 minutes (or 3 minutes, something like that).

That said I have no idea if bans are common even if LeaverBuster does catch someone.

That was an example. I used to main Taric. I was a real fan of passive sustain lane. That said what can you do when your adc blows all his summoners at level 5 and failed to kill the enemy jinx or leona, has taken minion agro and decided to go aggressive while you were dropping a ward in the bush and was low on mana.
passive sustain lanes will almost never win lane. if thats what you're expecting then you have to play poke or kill lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom