• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Mario Kart Announced

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
  • Yoshi Bike, $15, comes with a light blue Yoshi, shells, traffic cones, and an item block
  • Standard Kart, $20, comes with a red Toad mechanic, shells, and a workstation
  • Baby Mario vs. Baby Luigi, $30, comes with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, shells, and balloons
  • Donkey Kong & DK Jumbo, $35, comes with Donkey Kong, shells, a banana peel, and a target
  • Toad’s Garage, $40, comes with two red Toad mechanics, shells, and a full garage including swappable wheels
  • Baby Peach & Grand Prix, comes with Baby Peach, Toad, Lemmy the Koopaling, a starting gate, podium, and various accessories
A little blocky but price seems reasonable.

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Yoshi-Bike-72031.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Standard-Kart-72032.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Baby-Mario-Baby-Luigi-72034.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Donkey-Kong-DK-Jumbo-72033.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Toads-Garage-72035.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Baby-Peach-Grand-Prix-Set-76036.jpg

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I love how dumb/cute baby Mario and Luigi look lol

Mistake

Gold Member
It took a long time for nintendo to embrace the toy market. I wonder how much they make off it now?

BlackTron

Oh come on I thought MK Lego would mean real minifigs.

I'm still using the K'nex "minifigs" from when THEY had the MK license in my Lego setup. They stand on lego studs and have clip hands...for some reason.

tHqYSmT.png

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
  • Yoshi Bike, $15, comes with a light blue Yoshi, shells, traffic cones, and an item block
  • Standard Kart, $20, comes with a red Toad mechanic, shells, and a workstation
  • Baby Mario vs. Baby Luigi, $30, comes with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, shells, and balloons
  • Donkey Kong & DK Jumbo, $35, comes with Donkey Kong, shells, a banana peel, and a target
  • Toad’s Garage, $40, comes with two red Toad mechanics, shells, and a full garage including swappable wheels
  • Baby Peach & Grand Prix, comes with Baby Peach, Toad, Lemmy the Koopaling, a starting gate, podium, and various accessories
A little blocky but price seems reasonable.

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Yoshi-Bike-72031.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Standard-Kart-72032.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Baby-Mario-Baby-Luigi-72034.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Donkey-Kong-DK-Jumbo-72033.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Toads-Garage-72035.jpg

LEGO-Super-Mario-Mario-Kart-Baby-Peach-Grand-Prix-Set-76036.jpg

Están bien feos.

Cyberpunkd

As someone that has small kids I can tell you it is almost impossible to make them do any sort of creative play with Legos like they show with these Bluetooth enabled devices: you either just put random blocks together or you build a specific model, then you're done. Playmobil seems to be way better for "make believe" play.

Top Bottom