• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego's on the battlefield!

haha this looks awesome

1099234366.jpg

:D

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
They need the environment to be made up of lego. The characters don't fit in as it is right now.

you should be able to alter things like defenses by taking them apart and building them in a different way

potential = very high if done right.

this is a mod, yes?

Vlad

Wow, that looks pretty neat...

However, I can't seem to find a homepage or anything for the mod. I did a basic google search, and all I can find are references to a "Lego Warz" mod that's listed everywhere as dead...

I've done some searching myself and I've not found any hard facts about this mod. All I found was a brief mention on a BF forum when one guys said:

"Hopefully you guys can keep the mod,unlike the lego mod who said that they thought it would influence violence in legos,or somethin like that"

So, it seems as if Lego or the developers stopped it's production :( On my travels, I found a Lego Mod for Operation Flashpoint, but it just wouldn't be the same.

M3wThr33

Banned
I would expect production to be stopped. The Lego Company is against using a lot of weapons. The Bionicle games have suffered because of it, and I wonder how the Star Wars game will turn out.

Top Bottom