• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leisure Suit Larry Humble Bundle

ViolentP

Love for Sail and Shape Up or Slip Out are both great. Play the original 3 if you want a taste of how unforgiving adventure games used to be.

ManaByte

Love for Sail and Shape Up or Slip Out are both great. Play the original 3 if you want a taste of how unforgiving adventure games used to be.

Sierra adventure games were Dark Souls. You could die.

Lucasarts adventure games were easy in comparison because you couldn't die.

ViolentP

Dead ends are fine. What was killer was that you were at the 3rd quarter of the game when you realized you missed something in the first 15 minutes. It was brutal but holds a special place in my heard.

MachRc

Buying my first condom at the tender age of like 10 years old so I wont DIE upstairs doing the moving black box scene with the hooker upstairs in the bar.
Could never answer the adult questions right...

fk4-zyamITCrGLG9R9k8g9WQYHvTLsUQRgczl0IMhdFybwngHmVDWerrF-vdne7md7dI2CQn_bgwpT4PGTQF82JCHeqMyD8z1ebEM-jiEJB8AJMSfmuy7JLh

Then it was Cobra mission,
knight of xentar.. lol what a buzz kill

and in my late teens, it was those nerds who go to ft lauderdale to hook up.
FOrgot the name of that game...

I found it,

spell casting 301

1632253275-3214533485.jpg

you can play it on the browser....

Dr Bass

I specifically remember seeing this game for the first time at my uncles house. I believe the graphics were all monochrome.

I flushed a toilet in a public bathroom. It was clogged. It filled up the entire bathroom with water and Larry drowned.

Funny, and yeah, you could die.

Top Bottom