• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let me start a "Revolution"!

1st Born

As in how Nintendo could have a fighting chance in the next round. Two words. Capcom and Konami. Exclusive titles to the Revolution.

I was thinking, there are 12 months in a year and Nintendo is very slow at releasing 1st party games and they are becoming very weak at attracting 3rd party games compared to Sony and Microsoft.

Okay, Nintendo needs TWO partners, in my view, as an option at getting a heathly chunck of the marketshare back on their side.

3 SUPER-HOUSE development teams having games ready to for the Revolution, like rotating ring kings, in their allocated 4 months window sort of speak out of the year.

For instance,

Nintendo has Jan thru April, Capcom has May thru August, and Konami Sept thru Dec to market and bring to the forefront their best games. Now, you may be asking yourself how do they decide on who gets the XMas shopping season months? Well, Nintendo games will sell anytime of the year, and the XMas could just go to anyone with the flip of a coin the 1st year. And the 2nd year to whom ever sold the least games between the three the 1st year.

Tritroid

Ok so I'm beginning to see why some of you enjoy trolling Nbots so much...

But not ALL of us are like this. :p

krypt0nian said:
Yes orally right after Revolution fucks them up the ass. For once we agree.

Ha no one buys Gamecube, look at the monthly sales charts.

The third party support has been declining this gen.

Who will buy Revolution? Only die hard nin10do fanboys. I mean how many Mario's, and Zelda's can they keep relying on?

Doom_Bringer said:
Ha no one buys Gamecube, look at the monthly sales charts.

The third party support has been declining this gen.

Who will buy Revolution? Only die hard nin10do fanboys. I mean how many Mario's, and Zelda's can they keep relying on?

You're so hard right now aren't you? So sad.

Gchaime

Jacobi said:
Nintendo just needs more western games. They need a racer, a beat'em'up and a ego-shooter.

Ego shooter? EGO SHOOTER!?! Are you in any way affiliated with gammo? Well listen up, no one is ever going to use the term egoshooter! ever! YOU HERE ME!?! EVER!! IT'S FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!

fse

Nintendo needs a Quake 3 like game, a real fighting game ala Killer Instinct, and some type of a new platforming/action franchise.

Top Bottom