• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make fun of ugly baseball players!! I'll start..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Jay Gibbons of the Baltimore Orioles!! He's so fucking ugly, right? He looks like the leader of the mongoloids or something!! How funny!

ph_400158.jpg

Your turn!!

Fifty

Sactown said:
I'm straight, but I just got hard.
The Yankees are incredible.

Wow.

I wish this was a basketball thread, there are so many more candidates.

For one, I'd choose the man in Sactown's avatar.

Seriously though, Baltimore owns the "Ugly players" title

Prove me wrong....They're now up 2-1-1

ph_132260.jpg

Thaedolus

I don't know, Derek Jeter just has that "I wanna punch that homo in the face" look, and A-Rod...the happiest day of my life was when he took a baseball off the face when he messed up a double play last year in Oakland

He left the field with a bloody nose, haha!

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
ph_113028.jpg

If he doesn't epitomize the ugliness known as Red Sox Nation, I don't know what does.

Fifty, sometimes I don't like you so much.

Fifty

I was only saying that to see if you'd go off on a rant. You passed my test. You knew I didn't pose a real threat to C Webb. We'll always be friends. Your heart is pure.

Grifter

These guys are so ugly that they should be disqualified from making a fortune playing ball and banging hot women because of it.

Fifty

Great job Sactown.

The man, the myth, the donuts
ph_124071.jpg

ph_407489.jpg

ph_136725.jpg

What is that?
ph_115812.jpg

ph_150220.jpg

ph_150009.jpg

(I'm getting good at this. Fun thread. Oh, and Ned's joke still has me laughing)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Nobody beats the rugged 1993 NL champion Philadelphia Phillies for looks

John Kruk
tcmp7.jpg

Len Dykstra
dykstra.jpg

Darren Daulton
str114.jpg

Pete Incaviglia
str175.jpg

Mitch "Heart attack on the mound" Williams

Willie McGee easily takes the prize as ugliest baseball player in my lifetime, but I'm too lazy to look up pics.

And hey, no picking on Matt Stairs! PHEAR THE WONDER HAMSTER

calder

image_361477.jpg

Gentlemen, I believe that's it, this game is over. Sure Otis was awesome, sure he gets extra cool points for playing for the Expos and Jays, and yeah all know Otis is a cool-ass name, but only Johnson is his equal when you're talking about all-time baseball ugliness & greatness.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Sactown said:
ph_113028.jpg

If he doesn't epitomize the ugliness known as Red Sox Nation, I don't know what does.

Fifty, sometimes I don't like you so much.

dude, ragging on Jesus just isn't cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom