• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Whore Together: Sacred 2 (X360, PS3) Thread of Lewt and Unflinching Optimism

Kauza

It was discussed over in the official thread, and it's not a bad idea: let's start collecting names for online matchups for this lootfest. And let's all hope that it doesn't end up making us sad. You gotta believe!

For now, I'll just start collecting all of the names of people in this here post. I've taken the existing list from the official thread. Once the game releases, we can try to schedule meetups as well: if you PM me, I'll add whatever tomfoolery you're planning to the post here. I'll probably catch it if you post here too...probably.

I'm OK with anyone just adding me and inviting me to your sessions: whatever. If you have specific "rules" as to how you want to be included here, let me know.

Also, the official thread's existing names didn't have GAF names (assuming some were different). If you want to add yours, just let me know.

UPDATE: Anerythristic had the idea to add character classes. If you'd like to have yours added, let me know.

UPDATE 2: Start adding items that you have for trade if you'd like, since many of us are trying to complete sets now.

Xbox 360

GAF Name - XBL Gamertag [Timezone]

AeroGod (EST)
Aicos17 [MTN]
Artadius - Artadius [Central Time]
bjaelke - bjaelke [GMT +1]
Brashnir - Brashnir
Diseasedyak
Eric WK [EST (GMT -5)] Campaign: Light Main: High Elf Alts: Shadow Warrior, Seraphim
Gowans007 - Gowans007 [GMT]
Hammer24 - Hammer2424 [GMT +1]
Kauza - Kauza [UTC -6 (Mountain Daylight)] High Elf
methodman - UpunkROCbeezy [PST]
Petrie - PetriesLastWord
Ricker - Ricker
slasher_thrasher21 - slasherjpc [Mountain Time]
Xevren - Xevren11 [CST] Main Seraphim
ZombieSupaStar - ZombieSupaStar [EST]

PS3

GAF Name - Playstation Network ID [Timezone]

Anerythristic - Anerythristic Dryad / High Elf
AwRy108 - AwRy108
Bamelin - Bamelin [EST] Temple Guardian
ChackanKun [GMT]
Charles_Bronson Headset: available upon request Note: please reference NeoGAF if/when sending him Friend or Game invites.
Corran Horn - Corran (PST)
Dragonflys545 - PSN: Fireflys545 [EST]
duketogo - duketogo [PST]
Futtbuck - Dyslecix [EST]
gamerecks - gamerecks
Method75 - Methos1975 [MT]
Mik2121 - Mik2121 [Japan]
MusashiWins - MusashiWins EST
PuMa - PuMa (EST)

Events

Coming soon?

bjaelke

Maybe you should add timezones in a bracket? Makes it easier to plan co-op that way (a session could easily take 5+ hours).

If you decide to do so, you can add [GMT +1] to my gamertag :)

Kauza

bjaelke said:
Maybe you should add timezones in a bracket? Makes it easier to plan co-op that way (a session could easily take 5+ hours).

If you decide to do so, you can add [GMT +1] to my gamertag :)

Great idea: done!

360 version. slasherjpc. Have a full friends list but going to clear out some spots today. If I'm its full, please just send me a message stating "GAF Sacred 2" and I'll clear a name and send a invite.

Artadius

I'm in. Should have my copy by Friday.

X360
GT: Artadius
Timezone: CST

Feel free to friend request me, I have room. I'll be co-oping quite a bit with some old WoW giuldies so feel free to jump in and add them as well.

PSN: Anerythristic

Level: Dryad / High Elf

Headset - Yes

I might try to get a game going tonight around 8pm Eastern Time, though I am not sure how long I can play...if anybody was playing tonight doesn't care about hosting let me know either way.

Just add me to your friends list, or whatever, I'm a whore. :D

Liberty4all

Banned
Platform: PS3

PSN: Bamelin

Playing as the Temple Dog-with-laser-gun-arm class

Headset: Yes but I don't always use (especially when drunk)

Time Zone: EST

Eric WK

XBL: Eric WK
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
Headset: Of course.
Campaign: Light
Main: High Elf Alts: Shadow Warrior, Seraphim

Kauza

All right, I think I'm totally caught up in this thread, but do let me know if I've screwed anything up.

AwRy108

Just talked a friend into getting the game, and now he's hooked. Here's his info.:

PSN ID: Charles_Bronson
Headset: available upon request
Note: please reference NeoGAF if/when sending him Friend or Game invites.

Mik2121

PSN: Mik2121
I'm in Japan so I might have "problems" when playing with some other people, both because of lag AND time difference (I might want to play when nobody else is online, etc..)

Kauza

I know we have a lot of people looking to complete sets out there, so I figured we could use this thread to set up trading as well.

I think a search will do well if we post the name of the item and the set that it comes from. Putting the level of the item down will also be helpful, I'm sure. Should make it easy for us all to find what we need.

Also, I figure I'll just edit my post here so I don't shit up the thread with post after post of shit, and I can just take anything off the list after I give it away.

Feel free to post requests for items from a set that you need as well.

Of course I'd forget one of the most important things. Fixed.

Oh, and just to be clear, just ask if you want something I have. I guess it's more a giveaway than a trade. You don't have to have something I want if you need one of these things.

So far, here's what I've found:

360: Kauza

Dryad: Dethey's Shoulder Plates
Set: Dethey's Agility
Lvl: 60

High Elf: Faladal's Finesse
Set: Faladal's Blizzard
Lvl: 30

I also have this club if you're into that:

dvm23a.jpg

Just let me know if you want any of it. If you're not already on my friend list, just add me with a quick message.

I have a couple sets I'd like to complete. I'm currently around level 47.

Need:
Robe of Innocence
Circlet of Innocence

Sleeves of the Forgotten
Boots of Rememberance
Robe of the Ancestors
Mitts of the Ancients

GreekWolf

Set pieces are dropping like candy tonight. I have three up for trading - PM me if interested

Boots of T-Energy
Set: T-Energy Modules
Temple Guardian
Level 30

Detheya's Shoulder Plates
Set: Detheya's Agility
Dryad
Level 30

Deylen's Loyalty
Set: Deylen's Power
Inquisitor
Level 15

I need:
Any of the SK Armantin Legacy set, except for Shoulder Plates.

AwRy108

Just an FYI: my fucking PS3 (60GB) just bit the dust (permanent blinking red light of death), so I won't be on Sacred 2 until it's fixed.

EDIT: k, my PS3 is fixed, so expect to see me online now.

How is the community for this game, in either the x360 or PC version? This game sounds awesome but I wouldn't want to play a game where I would be stuck playing by myself like Too Human, again.

people still round on this? i'm only in silver at the moment but powering on through. ps3 here.

psn: spazmat
timezone: gmt +10 (australia)

Top Bottom