• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil' Bow Wow moved in next door to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortfeasor

I live in a high rise in downtown chicago and the condo across the hall from me is owned by a real estate firm that rents the condo out to sports, 2nd tier movie or rock stars when they are in town and need an extended place to shack up. For example, when the Cubs brought in Lofton last year midseason, he lived there.

Anyways, I am in the elevator today and saw a kid who looked just like the kid in that Michael Jordan "Like Mike" movie. Guess what... It was him. Lil' Bow Wow moved in. He is in town filiming some kinda retro 70's roller-skate gang you got served type movie crapfest called "Roll Bounce".

Aren't you all jealous?

Wolfy

Banned
fitz1.gif

More like, little bow BWNED

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403455/

Plot Summary for
Roll Bounce (2005)

1970s roller-skate jams fuel this coming-of-age comedy, as X (Bow Wow) and his friends, who rule their local rink, are shocked when their home base goes out of business. Heading over to the Sweetwater Roller Rink, they find their modest talents are, at first, no competition for their trick skaters and pretty girls who follow their every move.

Sounds like a weiner

Renegade

Banned
Funny. The other week he was dissing 50 Cent. Said 50 had a little dick...

and no, I'm not kidding

"50 gonna try and get wit the ladies, how? His dick ain't half the size of Bow Wows. You a grown man I’m still a lil puppy, don’t make your cheap shots and think you got lucky. Doggy Bag sold more than all your CDs on the shelves, and you need Em’ producing so that shit sells."

Next time he comes out his room just yell out loud "WORD TO FIDDY CENT!"

shuri

Banned
You have failed in your mission to terminate Lil' Bow Wow when you had a chance. A suicide pill has been dispatched to your location.

Flynn

Wario64 said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403455/

Plot Summary for
Roll Bounce (2005)

1970s roller-skate jams fuel this coming-of-age comedy, as X (Bow Wow) and his friends, who rule their local rink, are shocked when their home base goes out of business. Heading over to the Sweetwater Roller Rink, they find their modest talents are, at first, no competition for their trick skaters and pretty girls who follow their every move.

Sounds like a weiner

I hope they kill Lil' Saint.

Tortfeasor

Vagabond said:
Funny. The other week he was dissing 50 Cent. Said 50 had a little dick... "

The funny thing according to that story was that he freestyle rapped that quote about 50 Cent having a small dick.

And why did he call himself a puppy?

Tritroid

He isn't Lil' Bow Wow anymore, he's officially Bow Wow now.

Anyways I hate him. Egg his apartment or something. :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
all jokes aside... tell him that you know someone who runs a tour bus company and we want to do business with him.... let me know what he says ... (/salesman)

Dilbert

Tell him to put his clothes on the RIGHT WAY, for crying out loud!

Oh, wait, that was Kriss Kross. Never mind. Wrong midget rapper with no fucking future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom