• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limp Bizkit's "Turn It Up, B*tch"

This is 2024's best videoclip

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
I love A.I

That'd be all, thanks

9mkU2Ff.png
3CVEiPZ.png
PgHSpSj.png
MBExaZz.png

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
This is what you get when your grandpa discovers one of those questionable stable diffusion apps on his phone for the first time.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
I stand corrected. Go enjoy what you like.

C'mon man, we're just trying to have some fun in here ;)

On a more serious note :
i get the hate for everything "Nu Metal", i mean, shit, i was there when it was exploding and yes, most of those bands were fucking horrible, there's some rare exceptions like Deftones though which they already had some strong foundations and evolved into a better version of themselves down the line.

This was shitty Nu Metal :

...and about another 100 bands

On the other hand, you have Deftones which already started well/better than most shit bands out there and actually evolved into this

...featuring Jerry fookin' Cantrell from Alice in Chains of all people

Basically, not all Nu Metal was equal even back in the day.

Now, back to Limp Bizkit : they never were musical geniuses but, 20+ years later they're still rocking (and rapping), they absolutely don't take themselves seriously and they still bring in the crowds at concerts/festivals and this is why i still respect the dudes, they just keep on trolling, not giving a fuck and making money in the process.

I find it more depressing when white dudes of a certain age listen to...Eminem, K.Lamar, 50Cent or shit like that like they're some musical and lyrical geniuses - Eminem especially with his fake, tough guy, stoic persona - not to mention his "music"...
Also : 40+ year olds doing "beefs" like they're 12 year olds, now that's depressing.

Top Bottom