• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan joins Kabbalah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

lindsaylohanKabbalah.jpg

As you will notice, that ugly skank who identifies with some crazy religion is now out of my avatar. No, it wasn't Madonna, it was Lohan. Yech!

Now, until someone posts some new, hot pictures of her, she is deemed an ugly, crazy, skank. SKANK!

GG-Duo

"One of the newest trends among celebrities is to wear a simple red knotted string, which symbolizes a dedication to the Kabbalah. For those of you who don't know, Kabbalah is an ancient form of publicity invented by Madonna."

;)

thomaser

What does a red string have to do with Kabbala anyway? And it's not exactly a religion either, is it? I thought it had to do with jumbling the letters of words and names found in holy scriptures in order to find hidden meanings, and stuff like that.

Fifty

Sounds like the "Evil Eye" is the media, and they're using this as a way to get publicity, yet hide from it at the same time! Egads!

Dreamfixx said:
What, is that supposed to be better? This girl is ugly, guys. Face it.

"Hey, I don't like her! So people who don't like her are schomes! Isn't that right, Michael?"

thriller.jpg

"I'm a daddy! I'm making my own Jackson 5! Here, take my nose!"

To show that maybe next time, if you don't like what going on in a thread, you can always not click on it.

Or maybe I'm just being dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom