• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Listen to the new cure album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares? You all suck.

I'm not playing it either though... I'm waiting for the release. So far impressions have been positive and that's all I need to know heh.

cubanb

Banned
im so pissed that i was at coachella and had to miss them..... they started 30 minutes late and i had to get my bro home to sactown for class in the morning, but damn, the rest of coachella rocked...

i really regret not seeing them however

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
A friend in retail gave me an advance copy. It's much better than I expected after the last few release disappointed me. I wish he'd stop the cooing noise he's been making, but otherwise it's quite good.

It doesn't effect me, but it's disappointing to see that the US version is really skimpy in terms of the amount of tracks. 11, which is the least of any version.

I'd recommend getting hold of the UK release, which has 13 (Japanese has 15, but the extra two are b-sides to the forthcoming single so they'll be easy to come by anyway). "Going Nowhere" which isn't on the US album (nor as a b-side) has been touted by many as perhaps the best song from the record.

Have to love record companies when they do this kind of thing, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom