• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lloyd Banks - The Hunger for More.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Man, this game looks so dope.
I was watching a video preview for it, they were showing this level called "On Fire," and it has all these black dudes on top of a big building. There is a security guard, but instead of taking him out Sam Fisher style, they empty a philly on his head. If the game gets an M rating then you will probably be able to smoke the blunt later and get super powers.

At least we know the Soundtrack will be good. Amybe they can get a cameo from 50 Cent, that way he will be in 2 games.

Sactown said:
Man, this game looks so dope.
I was watching a video preview for it, they were showing this level called "On Fire," and it has all these black dudes on top of a big building. There is a security guard, but instead of taking him out Sam Fisher style, they empty a philly on his head. If the game gets an M rating then you will probably be able to smoke the blunt later and get super powers.

lol

i bought the single off of itunes, ubt havent listened to any of the albumt o determine if ill buy any more songs or the whole thing.

i am more interested in getting lil waynes new album if i was to buy anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom