• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LMFAO @ Test Drive:Eve of Distruction trailer

WarPig

Eve of Destruction isn't anything like any other Test Drive, but I kind of like it. It's like a completely redneck version of Need for Speed Underground. Mixes racing and demo derby stuff well.

The other cool thing is, as you go through the career mode, you unlock these movies of real-life dirt-track racing, which have to be seen to be believed. My favorite so far is this bizarre race format where they chain a dead car in neutral gear behind each racer, so it completely fucks up the center of gravity in turns. I forget exactly what they call it, but it's pretty entertaining to watch in action.

DFS.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Destruction derby-like games are some of the shittiest and boring "racing" games we have.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Damn, slap this puppy online with 8 players and I'll give it a rental. That looked hilarious! You can race buses for cryin' out loud!

BUSES!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Test Drive has never been the same since the days of the Amiga :(

Top Bottom