• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lohan's Dad arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW YORK (CNN) -- The father of teenage actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested Tuesday night and charged with theft of services after allegedly skipping out on a $3,800 bill at a hotel.

His unpaid bill included charges for several suites and room service orders in one of Long Island's luxurious hotels, according to Suffolk County Lt. Kenneth Fasano.

Michael Lohan, 44, had checked out of the hotel without paying the outstanding balance. The management made numerous requests and attempts to collect payment without success. The incident was reported to law officials and an investigation was initiated by Suffolk County Police.

According to The Associated Press, Lohan's attorney, Marvin Hirsch, said that Lohan arranged to pay the bill via credit card, but for unexplained reasons, the charge was not processed.

Lohan was released on $250 bail and is scheduled to appear in Suffolk County Court on August 26.

Lohan was arrested just before he was scheduled to appear before a Nassau County judge to face charges that he assaulted his brother-in-law at a family first communion party on May 23.

Lindsay Lohan has appeared in "Mean Girls" and several other popular films.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
The last time I was at a hotel I took several towels, some little shampoo bottles, a few bars of soap, and an out-of-date TV Guide. The hotel managers were none the wiser. Give me a topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom