• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look what comes with ROTK EE DVD Gift Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
box1.jpg

tirith0.jpg

tirith1.jpg

tirith7.jpg

morgul3.jpg

both.jpg

bothtop.jpg

http://www.adamkoebel.com/comiccon/giftset.html

buying this

Dead

well not really...yet
I was hoping theyd give a box to hold all 3 EEs, but this is pretty nice regardless....

I regret not getting the FOTR EE giftset, those Statue bookends wouldve been nice to have.

Bigfoot

Do you get both, or only one? I too regret not buying the FOTR bookends (aside form the price), but the Gollum statue means nothing to me. These are cool, but I don't know what I'd do with them.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
MMMMmmm nice dust collectors! I'll stick with the regular EE, and get the trinket edition on the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD release.

This is cool.i am getting this one!

i bought FOTR and TTT giftset, but my FOTR statues are broken :(

i droped one on the floor when i was moving out of my apartment to my new seafront apartment.

robertsan21 said:
This is cool.i am getting this one!

i bought FOTR and TTT giftset, but my FOTR statues are broken :(

i droped one on the floor when i was moving out of my apartment to my new seafront apartment.

Yeah well I came home wasted one night and knocked over my gollum statue. Broke its head right off. I really need to get around to gluing that thing back together. But yeah, I'm definitely picking up this one.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
HOLY CRAP

I was one of the people who said the sculpture couldn't possibly be Minas Tirith because it'd just be too detailed/complex.. but man was I wrong.

Can't wait can't wait

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Trevelyon said:
Do you get both Minas Tirith & Minas Morgul or just one?

From what I'm reading it looks like the Minas Morgul sculpture will be availible online as a seperate purchase, much like the companion "Gollum" sculpture was to the Smeagol one that came with the TTT gift set.

lexbubble

ha ha ha....above me..

this is great though. def. cool. i was hoping it would be either this or the white tree. i can't believe how great this looks though. I def thought that it would be hard to do the details too, but it looks really cool.

much better than gollum IMO.

Now where is that silly release date...I wanna know when I am going to be able to buy this....

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Maybe the Minas Tirith statue opens up for batteries, maybe theres a orange LED ont he front that falls down repeatedly :p

jenov4

Wow that looks amazing! Have they announced any price for this yet? I hope it's around the same price as the previous 2 sets, but this one looks more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom