• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for original, weird online stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what the thread suggests. I want to make a gift and I'm looking for a place online that sells cool, original, excentric and weird stuff. It could be anything, like clothes, accesories, stuff for your room, etc. Nothing extremely over the top, disgusting or sexual. Just a fun store with merchandise that you don't see often.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks, wolfy. I shold have said the gift is for a girl, so that doesn't really work. Although it's a cool site for me, because I study Computer Engineering. =p

Neo_ZX

Whoa thinkgeek is an awesome site! So many quirky things to buy!

- Shake flashlights (shake for 30 secs, light for 5 mins)
- Bawls (80mg of caffeine?!)
- Wireless headphones
- Jolt gum
- Zeroforce keyboard
- CD shredder
- Portable soldering iron (500°F in 1 sec!)
- Binary watches

I'm gonna be here a while...

threadless.com sells tshirts designed by the customers, and they run on very limited prints, so you could say they are fairly unique. They have some pretty cool designs too.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Idle Will Kill said:
threadless.com sells tshirts designed by the customers, and they run on very limited prints, so you could say they are fairly unique. They have some pretty cool designs too.

Sweet.. the only problem is.. I don't know which size of there will fit if any at all.

Some cool designs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom