• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like more delays

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
According to Ebgames delayed to 2005:
Nightmare before Xmas,Devil may cry 3,The Warriors,Nano Breaker,Outlaw Golf 2,Digimon World 4.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Well I'm not impacted in the least bit. Hopefully more companies will get a clue and delay a few other titles too, a crowded Christmas shopping season isn't going to guarantee more sales over the early year lull of January - March.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The last Nanobreaker trailer said 2005 so Im nto really surprised. I think it even said Fall 2005, but I would have to check on that.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
jarrod said:
All versions of Digimon World 4 or just the XBox release?
Typo. The Gamecube version is listed for 8/24/2004, while the PS2 and XBX are listed for 8/24/2005.

thom

photo2.jpg

2005 CAN YOU COUNT SUCKAZZZ!!!

Since it's being delayed it might actually be good...'05 game of the year I'm telling you.

Look out Zelda!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Has The Warriors even been shown before? I don't think it has ever come out to play. :p

Grizzlyjin said:
The last Nanobreaker trailer said 2005 so Im nto really surprised. I think it even said Fall 2005, but I would have to check on that.

I hope it isn't getting in the way of IGA making a new console CV.

thom

Ha! I haven't even seen screenshots of this game and it's one of my most anticipated. I

just love the movie and have a strong feeling that Rockstar will treat the license right.

Fleming as far as watching the movie now...if you're over the age of 15 it's going to be dull

and goofy by most peoples standards...it's kind of a movie that survives in most peoples

minds as a movie they loved as kids and something that retains it's so called "edge" from

subtle yet over the top cheese factor.

If you do give this movie a rent please dont expect it to be a mind blowing experience,

just love it for what it is.

jarrod said:
Console Castlevania? Don't you mean DS? ;)

Both. He promised that LoI was going to be a testing bed for getting the mechanics right before doing something on a grander scale and if he doesn't keep his word I'll be very upset.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
i'm glad nightmare before christmas is being pushed into 2004. it was trash at E3. absolute trash. and i fucking LOVE the nightmare before christmas with all of my heart. so, i'm all for improvements, especially if this gives them time to have danny elfman come in and do some additional music work.

also, i've always imagined the warriors as being state of emergency with a new coat of paint. i hope i'm wrong :(

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Fleming said:
According to Ebgames delayed to 2005:
Nightmare before Xmas,Devil may cry 3,The Warriors,Nano Breaker,Outlaw Golf 2,Digimon World 4.

That gives me hope for DMC3 and Nano Breaker... I still think Warriors which is supposedly based on a new movie that's being worked on is doomed.

lordmrw

have they come right out and said if RE4 is delayed, or is everyone just accepting it as fact? While on one hand I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have at least one of their big guns ready for christmas, the same thing happened last year, so anything's possible.

jarrod

Banned
ToyMachine228 said:
Two more Capcom games on that 2005 list...Is Capcom releasing anything this holiday season?
Well for the rest of the year there's...

-Disney's Aladdin (GBA)
-MegaMan Anniversary Collection (GBA)
-MegaMan X8 (PS2)
-MegaMan X: Command Mission (GC/PS2)
-MegaMan Zero 3 (GBA)
-Monster Hunter (PS2)
-Shadow of Rome (PS2)
-Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2)
-Under the Skin (PS2)
-Viewtiful Joe (PS2)

... but yeah, Capcom's 2005 lineup is already getting pretty stacked...

-Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2/XB)
-DarkStalkers Chronicle (PSP)
-Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
-Devil May Cry series (PSP)
-Dinsey's Magical Quest 3 starring Mickey & Donald (GBA)
-Ghouls N' Ghosts Online Zero (PC/XB)
-Killer 7 (GC)
-MegaMan Battle Network series (DS)
-Ookami (PS2)
-Resident Evil 4 (GC)
-Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2 (PS2)
-Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (XB)
-Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (PS2)
-Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC/PS2)
-Viewtiful Joe series (DS/PSP)

cvxfreak

I don't think Capcom's quite ready to announce an RE4 delay yet. The dev team is probably working over time to get the game complete, so there's still a chance it will hit this year.

Top Bottom