• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOTR star visits nudist beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

digitalspy.co.uk

Sir Ian McKellen - wizard Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings trilogy - "shocked and impressed" onlookers when he visited a nudist beach in Canada.

The 65-year-old actor was filming X-Men 2 when he suggested the trip to Vancouver's Wreck Beach.

Co-star Alan Cumming said: "Ian said he wanted to visit a nude beach and I said OK. So we took my dog Honey and we went to this nude beach.

"These girls came up and said, ‘Are you Ian McKellen?’ and they gave him a big thumbs up. I have to say that Ian is very well endowed."

200x150_lotr_rotk_ukprem_mckellen.jpg

Bwhahaha.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Tritroid said:
Not surprised really, he is 'out' now apparently.

he's been "out" for quite a while hasn't he?

But what's that got to do with visiting a nude beach anyway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I knew exactly who this was going to be about before I clicked on the thread.

But if this happened while filming X2, doesn't that mean this news is a good 2 years old?

Tritroid

levious said:
he's been "out" for quite a while hasn't he?

But what's that got to do with visiting a nude beach anyway.
Perhaps I'm alluding to the fact that all nudists are homosexuals?

Or I could have just been over generalizing, one or the other.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Are you saying Gay men have no shame?

I clicked on the thread and thought "w00 liv Tyler nude" then as it was loading looked across and saw suetes name. I think "oh bollocks" was the exact thought.

Tritroid

Ghost said:
Are you saying Gay men have no shame?

I clicked on the thread and thought "w00 liv Tyler nude" then as it was loading looked across and saw suetes name. I think "oh bollocks" was the exact thought.
Pretty much. Wouldn't you agree that gay men would be more willing to go to a nudist beach than straight men?

I originally thought the thread was going to be about Viggo. :p

Suerte

Tritroid said:
Pretty much. Wouldn't you agree that gay men would be more willing to go to a nudist beach than straight men?

I originally thought the thread was going to be about Viggo. :p

Viggo has whipped it out in movies before anyway.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Tritroid said:

really? I don't think so, maybe you could say non-american men are more willing than american men... or even well-endowed men are more willing. Now if you're talking about an all-male nude beach, then yeah.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What the hell? Since when did visiting nude beaches become a thing of homosexuals? Did the whole "lots of naked chicks" factor suddenly become passe? :p

aoi tsuki

Cyan said:
Hahaha, I had the exact same reaction. Although when I saw Suerte posted it, my first thought was, "Oh no, Elijah!" Oh well.
Yeah, i just knew this thread would be about Elijah, which leads to...

pics of Jake Gyllenhaal,
more pics of guys
pics of women to counter
more pics of guys
bumping of "Teh Gay Hotness!!!11" thread

Hitokage said:
What the hell? Since when did visiting nude beaches become a thing of homosexuals? Did the whole "lots of naked chicks" factor suddenly become passe? :p

Visiting Wreck beach has a lot of naked chicks ... but the problem stems from the fact the bulk of them are just a stone throw away from the grave. I almost had my visit there repressed but then I had to click this thread.

I know lots of hot girls that head to Wreck Beach. Thing is though you won't be enjoying the fresh air because the place reeks of pot.

Suerte

aoi tsuki said:
Yeah, i just knew this thread would be about Elijah, which leads to...

pics of Jake Gyllenhaal,
more pics of guys
pics of women to counter
more pics of guys
bumping of "Teh Gay Hotness!!!11" thread

Elijah dosen't do anything for me fools, that's adelgary/hotarubi's dude.

And there hasn't been a "teh gay hotness" thread for ages, but there's at least one OMG LOOK AT TEH REVEALING BOOBIE LOHAN/BRITNEY PIC thread everyday. GAH.

aoi tsuki

Suerte said:

And there hasn't been a "teh gay hotness" thread for ages, but there's at least one OMG LOOK AT TEH REVEALING BOOBIE LOHAN/BRITNEY PIC thread everyday. GAH.
Bah. Gay, straight, bi, or whatever, i don't remember anyone's preferences when it comes to attraction. Jake, Elijah, Vida, Lindsay, Elisha, and random Japanese woman are the forum favorites.

ohamsie

Suerte said:

I'm sure if there were any dick slip pics of celebrities, as opposed to nip slips, that there would be threads about them.

Suerte

aoi tsuki said:
Bah. Gay, straight, bi, or whatever, i don't remember anyone's preferences when it comes to attraction. Jake, Elijah, Vida, Lindsay, Elisha, and random Japanese woman are the forum favorites.

Well, Jake is only really my favourite :p

Tritroid said:
Have you ever posted anything worth reading?

OUCH!

Anyway, Suerte, it just seems lately you're on a gay posting binge. Now if it's Jake, that's cool, but this other shit... come on now. You're killing me.

Suerte

HalfPastNoon said:
OUCH!

Anyway, Suerte, it just seems lately you're on a gay posting binge. Now if it's Jake, that's cool, but this other shit... come on now. You're killing me.

Lately = today?

Erm... ok.

Apparently, I do, considering he's always quoting me. I thought I was on his ignore list, too? Hrmm. I think someone has a crush.

wub.gif

Tritroid

HalfPastNoon said:
Apparently, I do, considering he's always quoting me. I thought I was on his ignore list, too? Hrmm. I think someone has a crush.

wub.gif
Do what? This is like the first time I've quoted since you've been unbanned. And I never said you were on my ignore list.

Go back to OA Lonestar. :p

MASB

mrmyth said:
Thank God it wasn't John Rhyies-Davis.
I like the guy, but the fact that he isn't the subject of this topic is something we can be thankful for. :p I came in hoping for Liv Tyler or Miranda Otto, but knowing suerte posted this, I knew I had a greater chance of winning the lottery.

Be-Ah-Hui said:
Pics please

Not hard to find, just search google, quite a few sites have pictures from movies where actors appear nude.

I think I'm the only one who walked into this topic thinking it would be Bernard Hill. I'm such a wacko.

Oh and the whole nudist = gay thing made me chuckle. Majority of time it's hetereosexual couples that visit these kinds of things for a thrill. As far as I know anyways, but I can see it as being popular for homosexuals being one myself. Then again, let's not overgeneralize. I have no shame? I wish.

Suerte

ohamsie said:
I'm sure if there were any dick slip pics of celebrities, as opposed to nip slips, that there would be threads about them.

There's pics of Heath Ledger with his wang out now, should I make a thread? :p

J2 Cool

Heh, that's cool. The thing is I've never had more respect for a gay man than Ian Mckellan. The guy just friggin rocks. Do whatever the hell you want, fine with me. This man brought Magneto and Gandalf, two of the most beloved characters of their franchises, perfectly to the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom