• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots o new Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne media (first english version screens)

Santo

the big batch can be found: http://www.bonusstage.com/art1665.html

HellBiker01.jpg

dante_gun.jpg

MoxManiac

Is this the "cinematic" one, or the 'dungeon crawler" one? I want the latter. (the other one is digital devil saga or something, right?)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Raise Havok said:
Is anyone else turned OFF by the inclusion of the dude from Devil May Cry?

Not in the least, it actually makes sense given the subject matter. Dante is a demon hunter afterall and he looks awesome in this art style...same with Viewtiful Joe. :p

This is one of my most anticipated rpgs of the year, I waited so long hoping Atlus would bring this baby over. I can't believe this is actually happening. And then we get Digital Devil Saga as well, I couldn't possibly love the people at Atlus anymore. :D

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Raise Havok said:
Is anyone else turned OFF by the inclusion of the dude from Devil May Cry?

He's optional, so its no big deal if you're "turned off".

MoxManiac said:
Is this the "cinematic" one, or the 'dungeon crawler" one? I want the latter. (the other one is digital devil saga or something, right?)

This one if the gameplay heavy version, it still has a story but it's focus is its gameplay. DDS is the more story oriented one with voices and flashy cutscenes.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
HellBiker01.jpg

It's like they fused Tim Schafer's last 2 games, Grim Fandango and Full throttle with a giant bucket of ass!

epmode

kaneko needs to get into television or film. his character art and enemy designs are absolutely fascinating, but they seem to lose something in the translation from paper to game.. course, the new ps2 games are a huge step in the right direction.

Top Bottom