• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

zK3VzdF.png

408 points is the most one can get per game (according to motok's list), which means that the leading guy played at least 280 songs. Each song is about 2 minutes long, so the raw playtime would be 9h20min. Adding 30sec loading time between each attempt and we’re around 11h40min. The event started 14,5 hours ago with a 30 minutes maintenance break.

The Love Live way of life.

408 points is the most one can get per game (according to motok's list), which means that the leading guy played at least 280 songs. Each song is about 2 minutes long, so the raw playtime would be 9h20min. Adding 30sec loading time between each attempt and we’re around 11h40min. The event started 14,5 hours ago with a 30 minutes maintenance break.

The Love Live way of life.
I'm proud to see that some people are that dedicated to their idols.
And it can sometimes be a problem for her.
Poor Nozomi...

froliq

Just buy the Love Live King Blade. Has all the colors. Just...gotta fight the Love Livers to buy it. Actually, it's not that hard if you have some extra money; when 5th Live comes around, make a Tenso account, buy it, ship it to your Tenso account and ship it home.

Don't tempt me into these markets!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll be kind of glad when this event is over. I may have to take a bit of a break from the game after all this non stop playing.

PewPewK

So I was looking up YouTube videos of the songs on extreme when I found this guy...

malOayj.png

How in the hell are those numbers possible? How do you get 1876 freaking love gems?

He also had 116,000 friend points which is just... the fuck!?

---

Beyond that, I've gotten an S-Combo on every song now except Yujo No Change which, for some odd reason, I just can't do for some reason.

I'm running out of things to do on the US version until this event is over. Not sure how to occupy my time now except grinding whenever possible.

tenton

So I was looking up YouTube videos of the songs on extreme when I found this guy...

malOayj.png

How in the hell are those numbers possible? How do you get 1876 freaking love gems?

He also had 116,000 friend points which is just... the fuck!?

The friends point is not that hard to do. After a while, there's nothing to use the friend's points on. I had more than that at one point, until they started adding more Rs (which they're doing again in a week and a half). When you've got all your cards maxed leveled and have every N and R idolized, what are you going to do with the points?

As for the 1876 stones...

MAKE IT RAIN, BABY, MAKE IT RAIN.

PewPewK

well why bother using FP when you have so many loveca

I get that, I'm just merely amazed by the sheer number of FP he has.

But yeah, the amount of loveca is ludicrous... I mean that's $1,065 worth of loveca right there. I'd just like to do another 50 draw...

Got a connection, got two songs in, third one multi d/c after completing the song and restarted. Lost 15LP but that's not that bad. I guess. .,.

Kumubou

Over a grand of loveca stones on hand? That's ludacrisp. I wonder how frequently people's accounts get hijacked in this game, geez.

Got a connection, got two songs in, third one multi d/c after completing the song and restarted. Lost 15LP but that's not that bad. I guess. .,.
At least now you can get back to work with a clear conscious
so that you can make more money to blow on loveca stones

Tell me if this sounds at all desperate. I use Bing to search the webs. I have about a little over 3k Bing Reward points. I could convert those to gift cards for various retailers, for a cost of 475 points for a $5 gift card. That gift card could then be converted into Google Play money. That Google play money can then be converted into... Loveca.

Tell me if this sounds at all desperate. I use Bing to search the webs. I have about a little over 3k Bing Reward points. I could convert those to gift cards for various retailers, for a cost of 475 points for a $5 gift card. That gift card could then be converted into Google Play money. That Google play money can then be converted into... Loveca.

Go on, do it!

Wait, you can win money by using Bing? What kind of sorcery is this?

"Next reward : SR Kotori Minami"
I'm so close I can almost touch it!

Also, I'll be going to sleep with 2764 points on the JPN events and it hasn't even been a full day yet. I guess I worried for nothing.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I've gotten Wild Stars three times now :<

Edit: I somehow got first on it just now lol

Jintor

Why is all the Side Story content for the main crew written like you're dating the idols?

Well okay I know why, what I want to know is WRRYYYYYYY

tenton

Why is all the Side Story content for the main crew written like you're dating the idols?

Well okay I know why, what I want to know is WRRYYYYYYY

Gotta get more idolized SR and URs to get more sidestory, which means gotta give more money.

So are we, the player, some random dude wandering around the school (no problem there, right!), or is this a hot lesbian dating sim we're playing?

Jintor

Gotta get more idolized SR and URs to get more sidestory, which means gotta give more money.

So are we, the player, some random dude wandering around the school (no problem there, right!), or is this a hot lesbian dating sim we're playing?

300% sure we are all girls

I wonder what we are, since we're obviously in-story a character. I'm going to go with 'tactician'

Yui

I wonder what we are, since we're obviously in-story a character. I'm going to go with 'tactician'

Yeah it's weird.
They introduce us like a new club member, we train with them, perform with them and spend our free time with them.
But we are obviously not part of the "stage team". We probably have to clean their stuff and run errands for them. D:

Ken

Yeah it's weird.
They introduce us like a new club member and we train with them, perform with them and spend our free time with them.
But we are obviously not part of the "stage team". We probably have to clean their stuff and run errands for them. D:

i'd clean their stuff

Kincaido

You guys are lewd

I would clean their stuff and like to have Eli and Umi yell at me too

Kincaido

I should have the SR Kotori today

Only played it once so far, played Bokutachi Kiseki and Kimi No Kuse Ni the most out of LP atm ;__;

I've played Wild Stars the most ;_;

Cutie Panther is the second one. I may not be able to FC it yet, but I love playing that one so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom