• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP Co-Op Partners, Achievement/Trophy Boosting Thread

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
For Co-op:

This thread is for those of us who missed the opportunity to go through co-op modes when games were still fresh. Trying to find a good co-op experience after a game has been out for a while is pretty difficult. Most people have already played through them. And even if you find someone willing to go through the game with you, they are often a vet who already knows everything... it's just not the same as playing through the game with someone for the first time.

I figure just list a game/system you want to play co-op and hopefully someone is also lttp on it, and we can make arrangements.

For Achievement/Trophy Boosting:

Same deal... list the game/system/goal and hopefully you find a partner.

------------------------------------------

RE5 (PS3) (co-op) I want to play through this but the AI partner is too annoying. Really interested in someone willing to be a lttp co-op buddy. I'd have to DL the game again, but I could do that overnight...

bjork

I've wanted an achievement/trophy boosting thread forever, but have never been sure how to go about making it. Hopefully this goes towards that end, too.

Evolved1

I've wanted an achievement/trophy boosting thread forever, but have never been sure how to go about making it. Hopefully this goes towards that end, too.

Seems like that's the kind of thing that would have legs on its own, probably more than this topic, but I have no problem combining them if it means both get more visibility.

I can ask a mod to add it to the title.

bjork

I'm sad that this hasn't gotten more attention yet, but I'll give my list a go. I need multiplayer achievements for old games that I'm either lttp on, or I've never even been able to play because I've not once found a game.

360:
Paperboy
Smash TV
Frogger
Switchball
Crackdown

I also need someone to buy a design from my store in Forza 3, and all the club achievements in the first Test Drive Unlimited.

I'm sure there are other, but I can't remember offhand.

Evolved1

We should have posted in gaming first... and let a mod move it here if they thought it necessary.

Top Bottom