• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LUIGI RETURNS!!!

john tv

...kinda.

photo_15_1.jpg

photo_15_3.jpg

photo_15_2.jpg

photo_15_pack.jpg

Available from Club Nintendo from August 24, for 500 points.

SyNapSe

john tv said:
Available from Club Nintendo from August 24, for 500 points.

AUGUST 24th!! It's going to be a big day :)

That controller is pretty nifty, go Luigi go! Don't let that fat bastard brother hold you back!

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
A Mario themed GC that came with Super Mario Sunshine and a Luigi themed GC that came with Luigi's Mansion would sure be nice.

Or they could do a Mario Bros GC (Red, Green, and Blue) that includes 2 controllers (one Mario, one Luigi), SMS, LM, & a memory card (which would also be Mario themed of course). Price it at $150 and it would probably fly off shelves this holiday season.

I got all exited after reading the title thinking that there was another Luigi's Mansion coming. :( That controller looks awesome though. :)

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Meier said:
I cant believe they havent announced a new Luigi game of some sort after LM has sold so well.

I know what you mean. I'd really like a sequel as well. LM > SMS imo. I thought it was a lot more fun. I have a feeling that Luigi will have another solo outting next gen though... but in a completely different setting.

Let's not start this LM vs SMS debate again. We all know LM can't hold a candle to SMS, nor can it even lick the asshole of the butler who is cleaning Mario's shoes.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
JackFrost2012 said:
Blasphemer!!

Luigi >>>>>>> Mario!!! :)

Whenever I see you in real life... I always think of you hugging a lamp for some odd reason... thought I'd share that with the class....

Blackace

Apple Jax said:
Wireless? :) Please?!? I'm asking too much.

A Luigi Wavebird would make me cry like a school girl's mother on prom night

hey, wouldn't that vinyl dye work on a wavebird? I mean, technically couldn't I make a Luigi or Mario themed wavebird myself? minus the "M" and "L" of course. dammit, now I have to go try this. If it works, I'll post pics.

Blackace said:
Whenever I see you in real life... I always think of you hugging a lamp for some odd reason... thought I'd share that with the class....

Well, I picture you like a big cuddly panda, so I guess we're even!!

Blackace

JackFrost2012 said:
Well, I picture you like a big cuddly panda, so I guess we're even!!

No you don't!! You kind of look like that guy in your picture... I mean you have two arms so does he and so on....

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
it's only tangentially related, but: the little dance luigi does on the selection screen in mario golf gc is the funniest damn thing. "luiiigi, luiiigi, oh yeah, oh yeah..." daisy cracks me up too.

AirBrian

drohne said:
it's only tangentially related, but: the little dance luigi does on the selection screen in mario golf gc is the funniest damn thing. "luiiigi, luiiigi, oh yeah, oh yeah..." daisy cracks me up too.
:lol It's like he's doing a pelvic-thrust in the air. He also did that in Luigi's Mansion. It cracks me up too. :)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I remember some guy on a Nintendo forum said he imported the Mario GC controller for 90 bucks.

Memles

I want...now.

If I were Nintendo, and didn't want to go to the trouble of bundled to release these, I'd bundle Luigi Controller/LM and then Mario Controller/SMS for about $30 a piece (Once Mario likely goes down to $20 this Fall) Basically, a $10 controller, and it would probably improve the sales of the games as well and I would definitely pick up Luigi/Luigi's Mansion, having sold my copy.

MASB

NOA should be releasing stuff like this! That controller looks great. Luigi's always been a favorite character of mine. Too bad I won't be able to get one (without, I assume, spending an arm and a leg on an internet auction, etc.).

Greekboy

Banned
How can you guys say that looks awesome? Now I love Nintendo but that controller is just downright brutal and only helps to reinforce their so-called "kiddy" image. Moreover, that controller will not get you laid. It will merely act as a "cockblocking" obstacle of sorts.

jenov4

I remember when Sony just annouced their sleek & sexy PSOne, and then Nintendo goes and announces their new N64 hardware:

n64pokemon.jpg

Nintendo will never get rid of 'teh kiddie' image, so just sit back and LOVE em!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lisa Lashes said:
How can you guys say that looks awesome? Now I love Nintendo but that controller is just downright brutal and only helps to reinforce their so-called "kiddy" image. Moreover, that controller will not get you laid. It will merely act as a "cockblocking" obstacle of sorts.

I don't think anyone's stocking their pads with Luigi controllers in desperation to help them getting to the hot monkey sex, but in my experience having shit like this in the apartment has never hurt nor helped.
Why am I even responding to this shit anyway?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That controller is HOT.

I painted my Xbox with Krylon Fusion spraypaint. It's made for using on plastics. No priming or anything was needed. I don't know how well it would hold up to hand sweat, but it could be worth a try on the controllers (and I've been meaning to try it on one recently). I'd like to have 4 colored WaveBirds.

LisaLashes: A fan of house music has no right trashing other peoples' taste on anything.

Penguin

JC10001 said:
A Mario themed GC that came with Super Mario Sunshine and a Luigi themed GC that came with Luigi's Mansion would sure be nice.

Or they could do a Mario Bros GC (Red, Green, and Blue) that includes 2 controllers (one Mario, one Luigi), SMS, LM, & a memory card (which would also be Mario themed of course). Price it at $150 and it would probably fly off shelves this holiday season.

That isn't a bad idea at all, and heck I would buy.

It would be cool if Nintendo released like a whole character line of GameCube and GameCube accessories.

nubbe said:
Hope they make a Princess Peach controller

I'm trying to figure out what the other color would be and I can't quite do it. Pink and ???

What about a Bowser controller? Orange and green.

JC10001 said:

how would you like the red, green and blue spaced? I was thinking half the GC being Red, half being green, and the bottom of the GC being blue. If I can get the art done for the concept, I'll post it.

I've almost got the Mario wavebird done, I just need to let it dry. I tried to put the "M" there, but no room. :( Pics soon. As soon as I can find some green I'll do the Luigi one.

but seriously, what should Peaches colors be?

the Mario wavebird is kinda finished. I just need to find a sheet of plain white sticker paper that I can cut an "M" out of and put on the controller.

Woah..that pic came out craptacular. Lemme take another.

http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=4617

as soon as I can find some green vinyl dye, I'm there for Luigi.

on a side note, the vinyl dye stuff works really great, better than paint really.

EDIT: new pic posted now.

mario-wavebird.jpg

Top Bottom