• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lumines confirmed for Dec 12 2004

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
... i'll believe it when it is in my hands...

the release date has been up and down like a Frenchmans trousers.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
We have a highlight mark up now? That is going to get fucking old real fast

did I mention this game looks hot though?

Meier

It just uses that store entry as confirmation.. which was mentioned in the other thread about PSP launch games.

WarPig

Meier said:
It just uses that store entry as confirmation.. which was mentioned in the other thread about PSP launch games.

I'm inclined to think the fuckup is in Sony's new PSP site, though, not its e-commerce site.

By the way, Meier, I noticed you asked way back when about what I was wearing at E3 this year -- yes, it was my old Boy Scout uniform, over a UNC basketball jersey.

DFS.

Meier

WarPig said:
By the way, Meier, I noticed you asked way back when about what I was wearing at E3 this year -- yes, it was my old Boy Scout uniform, over a UNC basketball jersey.

It was pretty wild looking. I snapped a picture of you outside of the Sony press conference but for the life of me I cant find my E3 photos on this machine. I guess they're on my other one.

WarPig

Meier said:
It was pretty wild looking. I snapped a picture of you outside of the Sony press conference but for the life of me I cant find my E3 photos on this machine. I guess they're on my other one.

I generally try to get a bit dressed up for E3 and game shows in general. It helps improve my mood. On day three this year, I was wearing my 1UP bowling shirt and a pair of black kendo hakama.

E3 2002 probably had the best outfit, though. I went and interviewed Satoshi Kanematsu (producer of Rygar at Tecmo) on day three in red satin pajamas and an S&M Bike Company t-shirt.

eXxy said:
wild? wackjob...

Motherfucker with the afro big enough to pick up shortwave is giving me the hassle about my fashion choices. Criminy.

DFS.

Top Bottom