• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

m. night shalylalamayanana fake doc on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenguman

"supposedly" these people uncovered some dark secret about him while shooting a documentary about his new movie. However, it turns out it's totally fake. They did a "Blair Witch" so to speak.

And it's not even good. I mean, if it's going to be fake...at least be convincing.

I just turned the channel onto SciFi right now. This is so Blair Witch right now.

EDIT: Wow. You're right, not even the slight bit convincing at all. What is this garbage?

Tenguman

ohamsie said:
So what happened? I was too busy to watch.

The guy doing the doc finds out that when M. Night was 10-12, he lived in some home out around corn-fields (a home that looks like the one in Signs). He fell into the water and drowned (Unbreakable, Signs), but came back to life 30min later when he was pulled out. He then was able to talk to some dead kid that died in the same pond back in the late 1800's (Sixth Sense). When they confronted him about it, that his movies were about his life, he got angry and kicked him off them set. Then M. Night left a voice mail saying "You think anyone will believe you? They'll think you made it all up...that it's just some cheesy hoax".

of course all these took 3 FREAKEN HOURS to tell. Just like a M. Night movie lol

Iceman

have no clue about the documentary or have an opinion either way but I must say that M. Night is my favorite director working right now.

All three of his first big movies = gold. Absolutely can't wait for the Village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom