• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 16 Sim League |OT|

Jarate

Banned
To go along with out 2 Madden Leagues, Ive seen interest from players in both leagues about setting up a sim league, one that would theoretically sim once a day that would allow allow us to compete in a way that really didnt require much time put into it.

If you are interested in joining, throw me a PM with your PSN name and also post in the thread.

I have some rules set up that I'd like to discuss with ya'll

1. All trading is fine between 2 cpu teams

2. You may only trade 1 time a season with the CPU

3. Free Agency is a FFA in the offseason, during the preseason you are limited to one free agent until after the first advance

4. Preseason will be completely simmed

5. I will be simming the games every day at 9PM EST (subject to change)

6. You may play your games if you choose to do so, but you are under no obligation to do so

7. You are never allowed to play a game against the CPU

8. Do not exploit contracts, do not cut a player and then resign them to get a better deal.

9. You can play as an owner, although beware as last year owner mode sucked for a lot of the teams

10. Do not exploit the game in anyway

There are a few things ive been thinking about doing to keep the game balanced for everyone to start out with

1) Fantasy Draft (this takes forever)
2) Sim a fantasy draft and then have people select the teams they want
3) Sim 10 years and let people take the teams they want
4) Use standard rosters
5) 10 Round Fantasy Draft - Fantasy draft for 10 rounds and then sim the rest

start posting in here if you got any ideas for rules or any ideas for how to start with the league. Im open to everything.

Jarate: Packers
Falcons : DCX
Bumblebeetuna: Cowboys
Jussha: Jets

Top Bottom