• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 Collector's Edition video

DMczaf

http://files.ea.com/downloads/sports_videos/madden2005/collectors_ed_2_hi.mov

244153.jpg

Review of the features announced so far

-Playable classic versions of Madden, including a version from 16-bit era and 2 PlayStation versions

-Madden Trivia Challenge: Playable trivia game for 1 or 2 players with Madden and NFL trivia with over 1,000 questions

-Madden Moments: Relive the greatest moments of the past 15 seasons. Situations become more and more difficult until you reach the ultimate Madden Moment

-Historical Playoff Teams: Select from 15 years worth of playoff teams, including authentic, historical uniforms

Bonus Video Content (tentative list includes):

-The Madden Phenomenon - how the Madden franchise has become a dominant force in American culture

-Evolution of Madden art - interviews with EA artists showing game footage from Madden versions over the last 15 years

-How the Game is Made - get the inside story on how the game is built from scratch

-The Music of Madden - interviews with artists on the role that music plays in the game and how Madden has launched new bands

-Production Commentary - the producers narrate a game as its being played, pointing our key game design elements and commenting on strategy and tactics

Fifty

Whoa, where does it say they'll have the new rosters? I thought they just took a version of Madden '9x and ported it.

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Whoa, where does it say they'll have the new rosters? I thought they just took a version of Madden '9x and ported it.

Watch the video

In the 16 bit version, you can see the QB is #12 (Tom Brady)

And then in the PSOne clips you see Vick and Aaron Brooks

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
How limited is this CE gonna be? Only for preorders? First production run?

And ebgames.com has it for $59.99

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think I'm going to pass and just get the xbox version.I know I will never play the old games and the rest of the stuff like the videos and trivia is all fluff to me.

Bog

Junior Ace
Just know that you're not getting FULL versions of those older games, and you'll be happy when you pick this up.

Fifty

There will be no Ravens hate. Ray Lewis is the toughest man in the NFL and the best choice for the cover of this game. You're lucky that he's on it.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
DMczaf said:
Colts are not in Baltimore anymore!

Thank god.

Fifty said:
There will be no Ravens hate. Ray Lewis is the toughest man in the NFL and the best choice for the cover of this game. You're lucky that he's on it.

Cue murder and/or curse/injury jokes.

Fifty said:

Since its an aniversary game, they really should use the toughest NFL player of all time.

bosworth_all.jpg

In all seriousness, Alzado is one of my all time favorites. He was just so fucking beastly.

My pick for all time toughest NFL player would have to be...

chuckbednarikgla.jpg

4665b.jpg

"RIP little Frankie"

Although Butkus and Joe Greene stomped allot of ass.

Haha, Brian Bosworth was bad ass until he ran into:

1986jackson.jpg

Bo Jackson, greatest super hero to grace Nintendo.

Lyle was a bad ass until steroid use killed him. :(

Lyle Alzado is one of my all time favorites. He reminded me of....

ph_greglloyd2.jpg

Both of them were mean.

Bo was great...I wish he had played longer. Running over Bos was a great moment.

Top Bottom