• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAF is Live!

DCX

DCX
Man i need to get on the ball...i have missed out on online gaming....haven't been into since Unreal Tourney and the DC days.

DCX

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how many major gaming sites this news will be posted on?

Still I am not on live just yet but will be in a few months.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
DCX said:
Man i need to get on the ball...i have missed out on online gaming....haven't been into since Unreal Tourney and the DC days.

DCX

Tell me about it...I have yet to play online with any console EVER. :(
Too much hassle to go Live with my modded XBox, and I don't know if it's worth going online with PS2...can't really think of any game I would like to play online. Maybe I'll just pick up an unmodded Xbox for cheap sometime in the future.

Kiriku said:
Maybe I'll just pick up an unmodded Xbox for cheap sometime in the future.
Wait for Halo 2 bundle. Crystal Xbox + 2 crystal controllers + Halo 2 and Live coupon = 199 euros. Its cheap *if* you were going to buy Halo 2 anyway...and two new controllers are a nice extra. =)

ohamsie

If you have Live, can you play it with the same Xbox at different locations? Like say I have Live, can I play it at my apartment here in college and then when I go home for a few months for my winter break could I play it there with the same account and no new fees?

ohamsie said:
If you have Live, can you play it with the same Xbox at different locations? Like say I have Live, can I play it at my apartment here in college and then when I go home for a few months for my winter break could I play it there with the same account and no new fees?

Yes, it doesn't matter where you use your account.

MrAngryFace said:
bob: I would need the game, just have doa 1 ultimate and demo of 2

Can't you join DOA 2 ultimate games with the DOA 1 ultimate disc? You can join DOA 1 games with the DOA 2 disc I believe...

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
ohamsie said:

You can play the same account on different Xboxen too. Just copy the account to a Memory Unit and that is all you need. Bring it to a friend's house or work and play from there.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Eggo said:
You can play the same account on different Xboxen too. Just copy the account to a Memory Unit and that is all you need. Bring it to a friend's house or work and play from there.

Can't you just do account recovery on a Xbox to get your gamertag on another box? Although I guess having a memory card would be easier since you don't have to do anything but insert it in the controller slot

Man, good night of Live! so far. This great GGXX Reload player joined my game tonight, Baiken player like myself. Lived in WA so the lag was really acceptable, had some intense matches.

DoA U has been fun, its nice to see I dont suck completely. Lots of ayane out there ;P Most people dont seem to counter, just run through canned combos. Thats cool tho. Gen Fu forever.

Saw some of you guys online, voice wasnt on yet, trying to figure out how to get my headset to stay on my head since I lack the headband. Yey.

Going to maybe play some RSC2, or more DoA U, but first dinner.

too bad about the Lag MAF I picked SOL Azih picked KY and my friend who beats both of us on a regular basis picked Anji but lost cause of lag he said.

The lag made my baiken a shadow of her former self. Things like her blocking dash require precise timing to be used effectively.

Still some good matches, you guys keep me on my toes.

Top Bottom