• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make your own Sonic Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
firewing.jpg

There's mine! You can make your own, at the link here. (I call him Firewing)

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/181352

belgurdo said:
I'm convinced that 90% of Sonic "artists" at deviantart are using this program

OT- I've grown to hate deviantart, its full of stupid 13 year old goth poetry writers and stupid furry drawing maniacs. There are so many better places to look at artwork

Bob White

So are you saying all sonic fans are pussy "artists". And are you saying that those same fans are bitchy "if it's japanese then i like it" punks that hate games like halo and gta and love shit like "generic japanese rpg".

If you are, then I agree.

LakeEarth

I saw it earlier, and it's kinda weird how we both had the same colour style. The only difference with my guy was different hair, boots and the designs on his face.

Docpan

twister.jpg

Meet -

Twister, esteemed leader of the Wack Pack, and master of getting himself into dangerous yet highly comical scenarios!

belgurdo

Banned
Newbie said:
OT- I've grown to hate deviantart, its full of stupid 13 year old goth poetry writers and stupid furry drawing maniacs. There are so many better places to look at artwork

It's hilarious to read the comments of pictures of women who have cup sizes bigger than A or nudity of either sex-it's like these people have never seen breasts or skin before

And the goddamn furries...very few of them are cool; the rest make my brain hurt whenever I even hover my cursor over their page links

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Once upon a time, Felidae_Khrall had a gift; a tag that actually complimented his avatar.

And this is how he threw it all away...

Newbie said:

You need only visit the miminalistic and photographic sections of deviantart. Everything else you visit at your own risk.

belgurdo

Banned
mightynine said:
You need only visit the miminalistic and photographic sections of deviantart. Everything else you visit at your own risk.

Bleah, most of the photographers there are elitist dipshits (largely because half the admins are photogs themselves.) That's part of the reason why anime art is getting choked out on DA (the stupidity of the genre's artists being a strong other.)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
belgurdo said:
Bleah, most of the photographers there are elitist dipshits (largely because half the admins are photogs themselves.) That's part of the reason why anime art is getting choked out on DA (the stupidity of the genre's artists being a strong other.)

The photo section of DA is 99% ASS. if you do some fetish art with a 1000 dollar lens youre guaranteed to get hits, even though you make cliched meaningless shit. The admins on DA dont know what the hell they are doing either. 500 different categories of images and most of them should be consolidated to just a few. I even corrected one of their wonderful(ly retarded) admins about having a spontaneous portrait section and then having a snapshot section (which doesn make any sense at all) and i got no response. Do these guys even have backgrounds? Did they become admins by becoming friends with other admins? If youre gonna run a web site atleast hire people who know more than just technical shit.

You talk about photo peeps on da being elitist...Most of those retards dont know what they are talking about. They have no right to be elitist.

As for these sonic things, they suck.

Alright fine, ONLY the minimalistic wallpaper section need be visited.

And I must look at different photo sections that ya'll. I don't see much fetish art.

Newbie said:

Seriously. What happened to this place?

I remember way back when I'd go there and really only see stuff that deserved to be there. Everyone was good in their own right.

Now little kids have their own page on the site to proudly display their latest banner for their signature. No thanks.

Anyway, I like MrPing1000's most so far.

Desperado

argh wtf? I try to register for deviantart and it wont take my password...and everytime I ask for a new one, it won't take that one either...grr

Deviant's main problem is that you can't search without paying them. :p That was suppose to be a temporary thing because of the amount of new users they had...That temporary thing started around 5 months ago.

Desperado

WHAT THE HELL? why do I have to be logged into an account to submit a help question? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR HELP ABOUT LOGGING IN YOU BASTARDS?

someone help me...

belgurdo

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Deviant's main problem is that you can't search without paying them. :p That was suppose to be a temporary thing because of the amount of new users they had...That temporary thing started around 5 months ago.

Actually, I think it's been damn near a year

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Cerebral Palsy said:
Hahahahaha, I don't know why I found this so funny. I laughed out loud and now everyone is looking at me. *ducks under table*

yeah, I don't laugh out loud much from reading these forums, but Grey cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom