• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man arrested by GTA:VC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRed

Banned
You gotta be fucking kidding me. They actually charged the guy and threw him in jail. Shut the fuck up those cops have way too much time on their hands.

DCX

DCX
Wario64 said:
Yeah i know...trust me if i find out something, i know it's been found already...but i know they are many like me who missed it :) Actually i read it in a Computer Gaming mag that i just got this month. It's messed up, could you imagine him getting jail time?

DCX

calder

Based soley on the very sketchy details in the article I think it's as likely the guy was playing a really dumb prank on a coworker (or else a real bomb scare to his work) and just tried to pass it off as a mistaken gaming comment. Unless his friend is really dumb and couldn't tell he was talking to someone else.

And I don't remember any GTA missions that involved bombing something where you give a rats ass about getting anyone else out of the building. ;)

DCX

DCX
calder said:
Based soley on the very sketchy details in the article I think it's as likely the guy was playing a really dumb prank on a coworker (or else a real bomb scare to his work) and just tried to pass it off as a mistaken gaming comment. Unless his friend is really dumb and couldn't tell he was talking to someone else.

And I don't remember any GTA missions that involved bombing something where you give a rats ass about getting anyone else out of the building. ;)
That's what i thought...interesting, let him fry for using Vice City as an Alibi LOL

DCX

calder said:

there's that one mission in VC where you plant the bombs at the hatian factory/plant/base/whatever

DCX

DCX
The Faceless Master said:
there's that one mission in VC where you plant the bombs at the hatian factory/plant/base/whatever
There you go, the man is vindicated.

DCX

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I dont believe he was playing VC, when in VC would you shout "There's a bomb in the building. There's a bomb in the building. Everyone needs to get out!", sounds like he was just trying to cover up his stupid prank gone wrong.

calder

Yeah, if he said something like "There's a bomb in the building, shoot your way clear then run up to the stairs on the right and jump down into the alley before it blows!" I can see the point. I can't think of any time in any GTA game where you have the ability to get other characters to safety, or even a time when your character gives a rats ass about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom