• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Gets His Head Stuck In Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenboy

_63215551_bin_man.jpg

Firefighters were called out to rescue a man whose head was stuck in a public litter bin in Aberdeen.

It is not yet known how the man got into the predicament, which happened on the city's Justice Street.

Emergency services were alerted to the man stuck with his head in the opening of the 4ft-high bin early on Sunday evening.

A spokesman for Grampian Fire and Rescue Service said the man was not injured.

He was taken to hospital for a check-up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-19783214

those crazy scots!

thestatics

Neo Member
My home town doing Scotland proud.

Aberdonian's are notoriously tight with money, the chap probably observed someone throw a half eaten fish supper into the bin and thought "right, I'm having that...".

Hilti92

He got trashed and decided to head down to the store where he had bin the other day and decided his life felt like garbage when he was down there so he decided to take his place.
I think I did it wrong..

Bear

According to this article, he's homeless and was going after a cigarette someone just put out.

Also that Homer picture is so perfect for this story because there are fire fighters in both.

How does one get their head into a position without being able to get it out. Seems like a reversible process to me with a little bit of finagling.

Bear

How does one get their head into a position without being able to get it out. Seems like a reversible process to me with a little bit of finagling.

I could see the flap being a problem. If it traps the guy by the neck, it could make it hard to reverse given his limited maneuverability.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This reminds me of the urban legend where some guy gets his head stuck in the same way during a drunken night out and his friends leave him for the morning. Sadly, during the night he gets robbed and sexually assaulted before they finally come back for him.

I think there is a snopes article that proved it false, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom