• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mareg got OWNED in amazon.ca !

Mareg

Oh god, how could I be so careless ... ! :...(

I have sold my games on Amazon for couple of months now and one day, I decided to sell my PS2 first generation model to get the new PStwo. I put it on Amazon at the amazing price of 159$CA and it got sold in just two DAYS.

I was very happy and feeling a bit like a jerk selling my old ps2 to that price, I shipped it the following day. Wanting to save on the shipping price (amazon gives seller 4$ canadian to help covering shipment) I took the Standard Parcel Canada Post services wich is like sending your items in a bottle on the sea with a message in it stating the address.

That was a month ago. Today, Amazon sent me an email saying that they received a notice from Visa Desjardins (credit card provider) stating that they where to refund the buyer's credit card because he didn't receive the item. To refund the amount they would charge..... guess who !%? Fwicking ME god dam it ! The thing is, if I would have been able to provide them with a proof of shipping, they would have probably assumed the refund !

So... Maregg = OWNED

Life is arsh for the newb and stupid of this world. :)

Top Bottom