• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

Oh so they did tweak the bumping during the patch.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mario-kart-8-director-talks-dlc-hyrule-circuit-sec/1100-6423677/

"For this update, we made just a minor tweak to the way two players deflect when they collide with each other. Up until now, when two players collided, the more lightweight racers would get knocked too far away. That, combined with other overall elements we considered, made us conclude that the lighter racers were at a bit of a disadvantage. If you like Toad or Shy Guy and feel like you can't win at all, go ahead and give them another try after applying the update. Also note that this tweak doesn't have any effect on Time Trials when playing solo."

Now if only they made it more noticeable...and bumped up lighter weights speed lol.

man, I still feel like I get bumped all over the damn place with Tanooki Mario. The start of Wario's Mine is death, everybody bunched up together, grabbing an item, narrow with no walls and easily get knocked off.

I guess I'm just so used to DK straight giving zero fucks about bumps

Grizzo

man, I still feel like I get bumped all over the damn place with Tanooki Mario. The start of Wario's Mine is death, everybody bunched up together, grabbing an item, narrow with no walls and easily get knocked off.

I guess I'm just so used to DK straight giving zero fucks about bumps

I play as Wario and I still get thrown off track all the damn time

:((((

Grizzo

Words can't even begin to describe the feeling I get whenever I miss an item box

I gasp loudly each and every time and go "well, I'm fucked"

Top Bottom