• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Omnicent

K so how do I play against GAF?

Quote the op to find the room codes in the e-mail tags under the tournament section. Currently people use the normal and frantic dlc rooms.
Sometimes the game will put you in an empty room. This happens because the other room is currently full. In this instance you can try joining
a gaffer on your friends/rivals list.

Did you ever get in? I'm getting communication errors whenever I join from the friends list, and I'm just getting an empty room when I join the group.

I've been having issues joining too so I usually just join under a recently played player and it seems to work. Not sure why it does.

DaBoss

Did you ever get in? I'm getting communication errors whenever I join from the friends list, and I'm just getting an empty room when I join the group.
I was getting error 118-0519. I looked it up and it said I had to enable DMZ for the Wii U. I think I did (not sure which IP the Wii U's is). Restarted the console, and now I'm in the room.

That.. That win is going on my wall. 1st place slowed down to get us all with the blue shell and I was like, "oh please" and super horned right before it hit

Grizzo

Lady Siara you had a Crazy 8 and I saw your green shell just bouncing bat and hitting you

that was funny but I also kind of felt for you at this moment

Lady Siara you had a Crazy 8 and I saw your green shell just bouncing bat and hitting you

that was funny but I also kind of felt for you at this moment

That's happened a few times tonight, I think I'm getting better at hitting myself with the things than other people.

Roo

Oh so they did tweak the bumping during the patch.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mario-kart-8-director-talks-dlc-hyrule-circuit-sec/1100-6423677/

Now if only they made it more noticeable...and bumped up lighter weights speed lol.
Interesting.
We should ask Andy and Incite if they noticed any significant change since they're usually the ones that use lightweight characters.
As for middle and heavyweights, shit is the same.
Wonder if only small characters received this balance.

I see with that boomerang DaBoss, trying to knock a nigga's shine. Some major haters and some math minors, Tiger Woods don't make me grab iron

Top Bottom