• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DooD1234

well I haven't been playing the game that long, see:
iomslI8qQ4a1Z.jpg
Wow, is mario kart 8 the only wii u game you have?

Gattuso

Wow, is mario kart 8 the only wii u game you have?

haha nope. I have the Wonderful 101, Zombi U, RE:R, MH3U, TTT2, NSLU, SM3DW, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Sonic lost world, Sonic all stars racing transformed, Nintendo land and some VC games as far as my Wii U library goes.

Azuran

Banned
haha nope. I have the Wonderful 101, Zombi U, RE:R, MH3U, TTT2, NSLU, SM3DW, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Sonic lost world, Sonic all stars racing transformed, Nintendo land and some VC games as far as my Wii U library goes.

It's funny how that happens. I have a 3DS library of over 20 games, and yet, 18 of those don't come close to the combined hours I have in Pokemon X and Animal Crossing. Even playing every day for only 20 mins really adds up fast.

...Well that explains a lot. lol

That's why I always take pride when I beat those 3. I'm too scared to check my W/L against them.

amnesiac

Just bought Mario Kart since I got a Wii U the other day. Really enjoying it. The graphics are incredible.

Can't wait to buy the DLC when I can afford it.

Gattuso

It's funny how that happens. I have a 3DS library of over 20 games, and yet, 18 of those don't come close to the combined hours I have in Pokemon X and Animal Crossing. Even playing every day for only 20 mins really adds up fast.
it's pretty easy to rack up hours in some of the game i play. I believe I have like 400+ in monster hunter and I don't play that for too long each day.

it's pretty chaotic in here

DooD1234

Looking at your list, go get Bayonetta 2 now.

lol suicide.
racing against me? damn straight it is but yolo you might as well go down losing to the best
I actually am pretty bad at this game but being humble the whole time is gonna get boring This is my first mario kart racing game playing online. I can't even figure out how to find gaffers online

Top Bottom