• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

I stole someone's star lmao

I hope you aren' taking a shot at Toad's diminutive bearing. He's freakin' cute!
Yeah, that's exacty why I'm asking.
Apparently they fixed the collision detection for lightweight characters so they're not pushed away too easily.

I stole someone's star lmao

Yeah, that's exacty why I'm asking.
Apparently they fixed the collision detection for lightweight characters so they're not pushed away too easily.

You know it's never really been an issue for me, I don't feel it changes my place much personally. Sure I get knocked around both on purpose and accidentally but somehow I've learned to kinda zen out and take it haha

That makes no sense but it's true. ;)

Roo

You know it's never really been an issue for me, I don't feel it changes my place much personally. Sure I get knocked around both on purpose and accidentally but somehow I've learned to kinda zen out and take it haha

That makes no sense but it's true. ;)
It was more a technical question but I take your word lol

Anyway, this thing kicked me out and it won't let me join again :(

daripad

OK guys, I already left the room. I'm really sorry to bother you, it wasn't my intention and didn't know it was me. I guess I should stop playing with you so it doesn't happen again. Again, sorry guys :(

You're not downloading/uploading anything?
No, nothing.

Roo

OK guys, I already left the room. I'm really sorry to bother you, it wasn't my intention and didn't know it was me. I guess I should stop playing with you so it doesn't happen again. Again, sorry guys :(

No, nothing.
Try resetting your router. It might fix it.
Also, make sure there's not a microwave and/or telephone in use since that usually messes up the WI-FI signal.

Top Bottom