• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Exentryk

Everytime I get sniped by a boomerang, it makes me want to commit murder

KuGsj.gif

Prototype

Miss racing you guys. Taking a shirt break from inquisition to get a few races in. I'm spectating!

EDIT.
Exentryk with what looks like a sizeable lead.

ffdgh

You know, I'm starting to think that starting position should be randomized each race.

It would help if everyone who's not first was giving a certain ammount of coins to match/be close to their speed or none at all if first's combo is slower.

Exentryk

That might be more fun, starting places being changed.

Also, should not have tried to snipe Merrick with those greens. Ended up sniping myself -.-

I swear green shells become homing beacons once they make contact with a wall.

I've run into a wall myself (ha) with mirror mode because of this bullshit on several occasions. It's It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World levels of slapstick improbability at times. It feels like Buster Keaton in reverse. I would laugh, but I JUST LOST MY THREE STAR TROPHY AGAIN AFNKASFNJKS

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I have no idea what happened there. There was an explosion, but I didn't even see a bomb.

I was to the side of you, so you may not have seen me. You were firing those greens back :p

No, on my end, it looked like you'd fallen off at the shortcut. Then you suddenly appeared behind me and hit me with a green shell.

I wasn't firing the shells at anyone in particular.

Exentryk

I have no idea what happened there. There was an explosion, but I didn't even see a bomb.

No, on my end, it looked like you'd fallen off at the shortcut. Then you suddenly appeared behind me and hit me with a green shell.

I wasn't firing the shells at anyone in particular.

Fair enough. And the bomb landed right on top of you XD

Top Bottom