• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Dr Prob

Banned
Was watching some races in a zoomed-in first-person kind of deal. Looks rad:

PskS3Dz.gif

WdTnXdA.gif

Dr Prob

Banned
I actually wonder why they didn't bring first person view to this game. It was quite a neat feature in Mario Kart 7.

Would have been great. Game is beautiful and full of detail, but you miss a lot of it along with a sense of scale and sometimes just how crafty the anti-grav can be. Obviously first-person isn't ideal for racing against other players, but I'd have used it when unlocking the single-player stuff.

Anyway, hopefully we get some full rooms tonight before things slow down again. It's been fun.

Roo

Would have been great. Game is beautiful and full of detail, but you miss a lot of it along with a sense of scale and sometimes just how crafty the anti-grav can be. Obviously first-person isn't ideal for racing against other players, but I'd have used it when unlocking the single-player stuff.

Anyway, hopefully we get some full rooms tonight before things slow down again. It's been fun.

I expect a massive drop of players tomorrow due to Smash and Pokemon.
I'll try to squeeze some Mario Kart love but all my attention will go to Smash from now on until mid-december.

Edit: shit, I forgot about Captain Toad :D

Grizzo

Smash won't be available until another full week in Europe so I just hope US Gaf won't quit playing Mario Kart 8 altogether until then (and even after that) :(

I'll be up for some races in 15 minutes!

Top Bottom