• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

Thanks for the advice guys. The Super Horn has spoiled me. I used to be able to do it consistently in MKWii. ;_;

And our room is getting smaller. :(

How many in the other room?

Azure J

That feel when 1st place crosses the finish line and you're 2nd, you hear a blue shell behind you and get SHOOK only for the blue shell to keep chasing dude that crossed the finish.

:whew:

Also shoutouts to Omnicent trying to double tap me with the boomerang and succeeding only to get completely bypassed on the next turn.

Azure J

Communication error, tf?

@JC: I'm def going to be cracking out on Smash this weekend. This is just my mandatory KartGAF appearance before then. :lol

Communication error, tf?

Papercuts was in the party, right?

u24vyUe.gif

Revven

that reminds me, how may of ya'll gonna be on that Smash Bros grind this weekend

Me, well... first I'm gonna unlock everything and then do a healthy balance of online and single player stuff (of course when I get free time and finish my college work first during a given day).

Ettie

Been having a lot of fun with this pack. Pretty sure I'd buy one of these per month if they could crank them out at this quality. Hope there's more before the end.

DaBoss

You assholes nearly bumped me off right at the beginning of that race. The short life of a baby. Flashing before its very eyes.

EDIT: Wow...triple bananas may as well not exist. It was like I had no banana. Red shell still hits me...

Top Bottom